Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cork street girls

Default cork street girls

hi lads,heres the story ive been gettin street girls in cork for a few yrs now and the seen has gone crap really,oveer by union quay(next to school of music) u always get some bulgarian girls,1 o them is juliette she bout 23,cute lookin the nicest of them,i got owo of her for 50 euor few wks ago,was v good.
    theres a girl by morrisons island,vicky,shes bout 19 has a traveller look bout heer,she also does owo or nethin,goood to but dont give her the money till ur finish or half up front,alot of the girls now try to rob u if they tink they can so,fuck them i always bring it up that if a girl robs me ill catch her n she will be sorry,this usually puts them in there place lol,theres a girl leona,*********,tanned always by morrisonsd young v good lookin,lads shes a tramp she will bring u to lennoxs and rob u,then run across the footbridge shes gone in a second,if u pick her up tell her ull go where u no,mtake her down the marina r out douglas she wont get away then and will do business dont go newhere in town with her trust me she caught me once lol,theres a few old 1s around i wouldnt touch them,theres a blond hot 1 around she tall nice legs best lookin girl by far she is a robber i heard of a frend so BEWARE SHE ALWAYS STANDS AT THE CORNER BEHIND COLLEGE OF COMM,nheway get back to me lads we can have a chat

ps- theres mneant to be a few young 1s workin around now so i must check it out,ne info appreciated? oh lads xmas always a good time for them
    Last edited by Westsidex; 07-12-09 at 22:35. Reason: Posting real name

Default bCK AGAIN

Lads i have a number for the vicky 1 if ne1 wants it

Blog Entries

Default Corkmale

Quote Originally Posted by corkmale View Post
    hi lads,heres the story ive been gettin street girls in cork for a few yrs now and the seen has gone crap really,oveer by union quay(next to school of music) u always get some bulgarian girls,1 o them is juliette she bout 23,cute lookin the nicest of them,i got owo of her for 50 euor few wks ago,was v good.
    theres a girl by morrisons island,vicky,shes bout 19 has a traveller look bout heer,she also does owo or nethin,goood to but dont give her the money till ur finish or half up front,alot of the girls now try to rob u if they tink they can so,fuck them i always bring it up that if a girl robs me ill catch her n she will be sorry,this usually puts them in there place lol,theres a girl leona,*********,tanned always by morrisonsd young v good lookin,lads shes a tramp she will bring u to lennoxs and rob u,then run across the footbridge shes gone in a second,if u pick her up tell her ull go where u no,mtake her down the marina r out douglas she wont get away then and will do business dont go newhere in town with her trust me she caught me once lol,theres a few old 1s around i wouldnt touch them,theres a blond hot 1 around she tall nice legs best lookin girl by far she is a robber i heard of a frend so BEWARE SHE ALWAYS STANDS AT THE CORNER BEHIND COLLEGE OF COMM,nheway get back to me lads we can have a chat

ps- theres mneant to be a few young 1s workin around now so i must check it out,ne info appreciated? oh lads xmas always a good time for them
    No posting real names plz. Ppl dont need to know someones real name.

Thanks,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Number

can i get that number

the street girls have declined in cork to a point. the only good 1 would be mel.she has been at it for donkeys but is a good bet.. the good ones that have gone are marie in her 4os she used to be near ok tool hire. then there was jen worked near jurys she was sex on legs. and denise sadtime when they left the scene

Reviews

Default Marie today, Marianne tomorrow !

Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post
    the street girls have declined in cork to a point. the only good 1 would be mel.she has been at it for donkeys but is a good bet.. the good ones that have gone are marie in her 4os she used to be near ok tool hire. then there was jen worked near jurys she was sex on legs. and denise sadtime when they left the scene
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- The dirty lying Bitches, -- they all told me different names to those, apart may-be from the one
    with the Donkey you mentioned.
    Take care - naming Names is a banning offence here of late .

7. Default

hi there would also like some numbers please

Default real??

sent you a pm, no reply. you posted the day you registered, reckon a piss take, what do the moderators think?

what r on bout i didnt piss take

10. Wink prove it ;)

well if your not piss taking Pm us the numbers please

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast