Thread: The Apprentice?

Blog Entries

Default The Apprentice?

I watched this show a few times these last few weeks more out of amazement than anything else.I have learned two things.A neck will get someone further than ability and Bill Cullen is clueless at spotting ability.Take this guy from Galway.He sat there at the interview and said he is the most talented 25 year old in this country after lying about his CV and he says he is all muscle (that made me laugh).The necks on these ppl are something else.

What about Bill Cullen.He seems to contradict his whole philosophy with his actions in this program showing that he is either acting for the show or his books are rubbish.

Amazing stuff,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yeah saw that.

Seems to me the girl he sacked had the most 'cop on' and would have been the best candidate long term.

Reviews

Default Ginger & binger !

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Yeah saw that.

Seems to me the girl he sacked had the most 'cop on' and would have been the best candidate long term.
    --- Seemed like Free Blowjobs on offer for Bill if she was employed , a right Brown-nose tart.
    Must have been a right put-down for her , being rejected in favour of a right pair of chancers.
    Ginger & Binger will clear Bills Fridge n Drinks Cabinet in the blink of an eye,,