Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: beggars at ATM's

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Que jumpers I hate them wont get past me unless your good looking female with a nice body I noticed this babe in the lingerie section of a department store few months ago she was queing up I told her 'please ladies first' let her in front of me in the que she was sooo thankful ony reason I left her go ahead was she had half a dozen g-strings in her hand gave me a thrill to see them close up in her hand imagining what she'd look like in them a memorable day ..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default but maybe just maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Que jumpers I hate them wont get past me unless your good looking female with a nice body I noticed this babe in the lingerie section of a department store few months ago she was queing up I told her 'please ladies first' let her in front of me in the que she was sooo thankful ony reason I left her go ahead was she had half a dozen g-strings in her hand gave me a thrill to see them close up in her hand imagining what she'd look like in them a memorable day ..
    The problem there is cause your a damp thing you don't see the whole picture I bet they where for her cross dressing lil brother ahhh big sisters is there anything they won't do. Or for her cross dressing partner she is sooo understanding

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123