Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle to work scheme

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Cycle to work scheme

I really glad I availed of the cycle to work scheme. I'm getting out quite often.

Police hunting naked cyclist | BreakingNews.ie

Default stark bollock naked

reading that piece reminded me of a few summers ago,there was a park and surrounding this park there was a lot of woodland,and there were reports of when women joggers,women walking past or walking in groups would be out in this park ,this man would come running out of the woods without a stitch on -only a pair of trainers.he`d just come jogging past the women stark bollock naked mickey swinging in the wind and then just disappear back into the woods further up.
    this went on for quite a while and naturally the women were quite scared and you tended not to see a lady walking or jogging on her own on that pathway through the woods.i don`t know if the bloke was caught in the act or not.

Reviews

Default sorry off topic but

ah ffs sexyfukka another person wanting to be me same avatar..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    reading that piece reminded me of a few summers ago,there was a park and surrounding this park there was a lot of woodland,and there were reports of when women joggers,women walking past or walking in groups would be out in this park ,this man would come running out of the woods without a stitch on -only a pair of trainers.he`d just come jogging past the women stark bollock naked mickey swinging in the wind and then just disappear back into the woods further up.
    this went on for quite a while and naturally the women were quite scared and you tended not to see a lady walking or jogging on her own on that pathway through the woods.i don`t know if the bloke was caught in the act or not.
    I used to love those reebock runners..

it happened again last weekend,a group of local ladies in training for the mini marathon were confronted by a streaker coming out of the woods stark bollick naked again AND he started to jog with them until he saw two blokes up ahead ,then he just disappeard back into the woods .naturally these ladies were a bit scared.
    actually he was wearing white trainers again.was that you dave1dave???

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No, I actually favour silver winged trainers these days.

Hmmm though the mini marathon gives me an idea though......

Reviews

Do you think it will catch on?

I kinda hope so!!

8. Default

There's a place off Capel Street where you can park your bike and have a shower before heading into the office. Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by philip6290 View Post
    There's a place off Capel Street where you can park your bike and have a shower before heading into the office. Great idea.
    Sounds like an excellent idea

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    No, I actually favour silver winged trainers these days.

Hmmm though the mini marathon gives me an idea though......
    i`m with you with that idea dave but where are you gonna get a ladies long haired wig to be able to run that mini marathon.
    nature boy(a.k.a. dave1dave)may be polishing those reeboks right now in preparation of a surprise streak today----lots of joggers around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast