Hello my most favourite boys

As i promised a few months ago, i'm doing one one off Gangbang at xmas in Dublin, probably on the 20th of December.

The maximum number of men is 4. The time would be two hours, €200 per person.

I would appreciate very much not to get millions of PMs saying, 'I'm interested' and thats all.
If you are interested, please get others involved and leave a comment here/pm me when you know who's going to definitely be involved, and free on that date.

If you want to be involved but you don't know anyone else, please start another thread in general chat or somewhere to invite others. If you want to see pictures, add me as a friend here and you can see some.

The only thing i am organizing is myself; to be hot and ready at the time we agree, in the place we agree. I'm not booking a hotel room, i just cant afford it. So one of you would need to do that and share the cost.

I really hope this happens, i've been looking forward to it for MONTHS.
also any special requests when we have organized who what and where, please let me know so i can make it as enjoyable for you all as possible.

A couple of things to save you having to ask me,
I have a couple of very sexy tattoos
I do anal (depending on size obviously, usually i am horny enough for it though )
I don't do CIM.
OWO depends on cleanliness.
I am submissive in general.
I am tall, size 12 and in a constant enough state of needing to be fucked.
I adore being spit roasted, if only it could be listed as a hobby...

is that all?!
What a long post, thanks for reading and hoping to hear from you soony!

Mia xxxx