Thread: A good ole laugh i had today.

Blog Entries

Santa A good ole laugh i had today.

possing in Cork for a change so i decided to get a thai massage.Horay off down the road skipping and whistling.

Anyway i called into a place and had the massage and near the end she points at the boyo and said "U wan massa?" Before i could say anything she holds up four fingers in front of me and i said ok sweetie.
    Now here is where i had the laugh.I paid her for the massage and then gave her four euros Well she did have four fingers up and i didnt see any 0's.That was a good laugh.She had a sense of humour too.Spent about ten mins explaining to her what she could buy for €4.00 ranging from a can and two cakes to a breakfast roll and a packet of peanuts or an apple.

WARNING ; for guys thinking of this,i get away (god knows how) with saying and doing things like this without offending ppl.So if you get barred tough shit.

Dont pm me either.Im a straight man,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Your giving free financial advice now a days to massuese whod a thought it!!! Ill invest 4e for you and make you a profit easy!!

Blog Entries

Default Ah ladooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Your giving free financial advice now a days to massuese whod a thought it!!! Ill invest 4e for you and make you a profit easy!!
    this girl is a little sweetie.Hope i bump into her (by accident) sometime.

take her to burgerking,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default bugerking

Burgerking great place cause you really can have it your wayy baby as long as its under 4e Hope to bump into her by accident does that mean stalk her !? Wouldnt put it past you to be honest you seem the type to be lurking around. And come clean you really had no money and where hopping just opping shed take the 4e

I believe him, millions wouldn't
    Westie the stalker.

Blog Entries

Default Actually

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Burgerking great place cause you really can have it your wayy baby as long as its under 4e Hope to bump into her by accident does that mean stalk her !? Wouldnt put it past you to be honest you seem the type to be lurking around. And come clean you really had no money and where hopping just opping shed take the 4e

I believe him, millions wouldn't
    Westie the stalker.
    come to think of it, i will have to go somewhere else as bugerking is abit out of my reach.Yes ladooooooo i intend on stalking her.I already have my books and a deck chair to set up outside the establishment.I will settle down next to the door so it doesnt look too obvious to anyone.Will have tape recorders and camera pens too.

The miricles of modern science.

ladoooooo being one,
    Westside.