Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Good Guy" Dilemna. The mother fucker wont cheat

Default "Good Guy" Dilemna. The mother fucker wont cheat

I got the hots for this 55 year old ugly guy. His feet have some kind of thing about them I dont like too. I noticed since he is barefoot. But I have the hots for him regardless. He's a sorta bad boy. He likes to fire people and eats by himself while I'm a social butterfly and charm everyone, I see him sneak off into corners and shadows, as the loner he is. He slipped me his mobile number and said noone else has it. When I told him not to fire someone 'cause it's christmas, he said ok. He is taking me to a fucking movie tomorrow night and I really want to slip my hand down his pants, but he says he is a good guy and wont cheat on his girlfriend. Bollix, thats so fucking stupid. He is an ugly bugger that I fancy. Can't he just go with it? He likes me and keeps saying "you're so beautiful" & "I'm so flattered" but why wont he just cheat?
    Ugh, Ugh, & Ugh

Fucking complicated Libras. Ugh

Aww noone has any advice for dealing with my good guy dilemma?

See this is what happens when all a girl's friends get banned then she is all alone and left guessing at things that those smarties coulda answered easily.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Aww noone has any advice for dealing with my good guy dilemma?

See this is what happens when all a girl's friends get banned then she is all alone and left guessing at things that those smarties coulda answered easily.
    Your own idea about dropping the hand in the cinema was'nt bad........and see what comes up.
    Trust me Dolly, when you have him by the short and curlies.........putty in your hands!

He knows exactly what he's doing Dolly.

Reviews

he's playing games with you dolly. he wouldnt have given you his number if he didnt want to fuck you he just wants you to think its your idea and keep you thinking he's a good guy when really he's just a dog like the rest of us.

dolly words of wisdom... always be the flame and not the moth..

Reviews

I got the hots for this 55 year old ugly guy. His feet have some kind of thing about them I dont like too. I noticed since he is barefoot. But I have the hots for him regardless. He's a sorta bad boy. He likes to fire people and eats by himself while I'm a social butterfly and charm everyone, I see him sneak off into corners and shadows, as the loner he is. He slipped me his mobile number and said noone else has it. When I told him not to fire someone 'cause it's christmas, he said ok. He is taking me to a fucking movie tomorrow night and I really want to slip my hand down his pants, but he says he is a good guy and wont cheat on his girlfriend. Bollix, thats so fucking stupid. He is an ugly bugger that I fancy. Can't he just go with it? He likes me and keeps saying "you're so beautiful" & "I'm so flattered" but why wont he just cheat?
    Ugh, Ugh, & Ugh

Dolly i am sorry i did not know you felt that about me (been over 55 ugly guy a thing about my feet) see if we go to a movie and you drop the hand i know i wont be able to help myself and i ll feel that cheating but on the HAND ask me for €150 first i wont see that as cheating only value for money let get on.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Ugh, Ugh, & Ugh

Well Dolly, you mean there's hope for yet, I'm just a teeney weeney bit over 55 and I'm an ugly bugger too, my feet are in rag order, the varicose veins are popping out of me, I'm totally fucked, can I slip you my mobile number when you come over.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

You must be the oldest dog around rover. I thought they only lived untill well into their teens. That was me thinking you were only a pup
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Well Dolly, you mean there's hope for yet, I'm just a teeney weeney bit over 55 and I'm an ugly bugger too, my feet are in rag order, the varicose veins are popping out of me, I'm totally fucked, can I slip you my mobile number when you come over.
    jesus christ rover you are being very hard on yourself you should be more carefull what you say on here there could be a vet here that might want to put you down making a statement like that

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast