Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Good Guy" Dilemna. The mother fucker wont cheat

Reviews

Default DOLLY ,you are "So Easy" (to please) !!

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ok, so he picked me up like an old fashioned date (except he was 30minutes late). He looked ok. He wore shoes. Thats a good thing. Nice that he covered up his toes for me I looked really good with my black leather tight trousers, a blue low cut blouse that showed cleavage and a necklace that hung right to the place where the cleavage stops (kinda works like an arrow to say "follow the arrow to the right way") a bronze leather jacket, my blond hair down to my arse, and put some eye shadow in the crease of the lid so I had the romantic bedroom eye look. Bright red lipstick on my full lips (how could he not kiss them when they are so red and big and obvious???)
    We went to a cheap chinese restaurant. I loved it. After living on Madison Ave for years and eating at all the top places, now I get excited with cheap things and places Food was good and I tried to bed over alot while eating cheap white rice so he could see my cleavage. Next was the cinema and the movie was so fucking stupid (about a hand model with dodgy eyes and her friend's kid that farts) that we left and walked in on a different one about teenage vampires with a line "I dont want him to kill himself because of me" which I said was "retarded" so we tired one more movie which was a cartoon about aliens and an American cross-eyed astronaut who much to my dismay, didnt get his head cut open by the aliens After three strikes in a row we left. But we had laughed and I couldnt keep my eyes off his bulge in the jeans. He drove me home and I asked if he would come in and he said he cant. BOLLICKS!!!! UGH! So I told him Im horny and he doesnt need to worry about me interuppting his life. Well, he went on to say how the older he gets the more women hit on him (um, that was a turn off for me) Ok, so went inside and got in the hot shower and finished off the leftover chinese food. God, Im so horny right now. So unsatisfied! How can a man be so cruel All he has to do is just stick it in me and Ill be a happy Dolly
    --- SO DOLLY GIRL -- you now get excited with" cheap things and places", plus it appears a simple
    " stick it in you" operation makes you happy. -- Well I never !
    You sure will be recieving a visitation from me whence you next reach
    these shores.
    ( I did notice the "old ugly guy with a bulge in his jeans" was on a FREEBIE !)

Reviews

oh this 'Bad boy' thing again why settle for chaos & drama no doubt you'll be cheated on women will eventually have enough of being used & abused end up with emotional baggage I hope your not the gullible sort Dolly taken in by the smooth talk your looking for love but your trying too hard...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234