Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Good Guy" Dilemna. The mother fucker wont cheat

Default Because you are making it too easy for him...

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I got the hots for this 55 year old ugly guy. His feet have some kind of thing about them I dont like too. I noticed since he is barefoot. But I have the hots for him regardless. He's a sorta bad boy. He likes to fire people and eats by himself while I'm a social butterfly and charm everyone, I see him sneak off into corners and shadows, as the loner he is. He slipped me his mobile number and said noone else has it. When I told him not to fire someone 'cause it's christmas, he said ok. He is taking me to a fucking movie tomorrow night and I really want to slip my hand down his pants, but he says he is a good guy and wont cheat on his girlfriend. Bollix, thats so fucking stupid. He is an ugly bugger that I fancy. Can't he just go with it? He likes me and keeps saying "you're so beautiful" & "I'm so flattered" but why wont he just cheat?
    Ugh, Ugh, & Ugh

Fucking complicated Libras. Ugh
    You have to think like a man does, make him work for it.

You're all fired up because you are doing the chasing - so, boot, other, foot, try....

Alpha Male - what does ugly have to do with it ? Do you want him more because you can't have him ?

What will you do with him if he does cheat ?

Are you talking about a quick fuck or the long-haul ?

These are questions only you can answer - you are a smart girl - he -'alpha male'

I dunno - but those are the answers I'd be looking for, from myself first.

And the 'cinema' thing - I like you, I like your company - but we are in public and that makes me safe.

IMO - for what its worth....

T
    xxx

Default really ? going to have a look..

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex View Post
    dolly, i havent read this thread to be honest with ya, but im definately going to wank to that video on your website 2night
    What he said....

T
    xxx

Default .............

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    dolly words of wisdom... always be the flame and not the moth..

and what she said........

T
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Well Dolly, you mean there's hope for yet, I'm just a teeney weeney bit over 55 and I'm an ugly bugger too, my feet are in rag order, the varicose veins are popping out of me, I'm totally fucked, can I slip you my mobile number when you come over.
    Sure thing! I love ugly men. Just be sure you're a bad boy 'cause thats what does it for me I think

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Nobody's perfect Anon............except for Dolly. That's why we're in this queue.
    Aww, thanks Carlos,
    Glad to here you are ugly! I'm really excited now to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Is this the worshipping Dolly's body queue? Ah, yes, I'm in the right place. And if you look, you'll see where I reserved my place at the head of the line

You always have a front row seat on the Dolly train

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex View Post
    dolly, i havent read this thread to be honest with ya, but im definately going to wank to that video on your website 2night
    See, this is why I LOVE MEN! That's exactly how it should be

Default Update on ugly good guy date

Ok, so he picked me up like an old fashioned date (except he was 30minutes late). He looked ok. He wore shoes. Thats a good thing. Nice that he covered up his toes for me I looked really good with my black leather tight trousers, a blue low cut blouse that showed cleavage and a necklace that hung right to the place where the cleavage stops (kinda works like an arrow to say "follow the arrow to the right way") a bronze leather jacket, my blond hair down to my arse, and put some eye shadow in the crease of the lid so I had the romantic bedroom eye look. Bright red lipstick on my full lips (how could he not kiss them when they are so red and big and obvious???)
    We went to a cheap chinese restaurant. I loved it. After living on Madison Ave for years and eating at all the top places, now I get excited with cheap things and places Food was good and I tried to bed over alot while eating cheap white rice so he could see my cleavage. Next was the cinema and the movie was so fucking stupid (about a hand model with dodgy eyes and her friend's kid that farts) that we left and walked in on a different one about teenage vampires with a line "I dont want him to kill himself because of me" which I said was "retarded" so we tired one more movie which was a cartoon about aliens and an American cross-eyed astronaut who much to my dismay, didnt get his head cut open by the aliens After three strikes in a row we left. But we had laughed and I couldnt keep my eyes off his bulge in the jeans. He drove me home and I asked if he would come in and he said he cant. BOLLICKS!!!! UGH! So I told him Im horny and he doesnt need to worry about me interuppting his life. Well, he went on to say how the older he gets the more women hit on him (um, that was a turn off for me) Ok, so went inside and got in the hot shower and finished off the leftover chinese food. God, Im so horny right now. So unsatisfied! How can a man be so cruel All he has to do is just stick it in me and Ill be a happy Dolly
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 04-12-09 at 04:04.

Im Bloody delighted to see a woman suffer like this.

Now imagine going thru most of your bloody life like this.

Welcome to being a Man.........................

p.s. you wont get any more sympathy over on IIE (saw your post this morning)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ok, so he picked me up like an old fashioned date (except he was 30minutes late). He looked ok. He wore shoes. Thats a good thing. Nice that he covered up his toes for me I looked really good with my black leather tight trousers, a blue low cut blouse that showed cleavage and a necklace that hung right to the place where the cleavage stops (kinda works like an arrow to say "follow the arrow to the right way") a bronze leather jacket, my blond hair down to my arse, and put some eye shadow in the crease of the lid so I had the romantic bedroom eye look. Bright red lipstick on my full lips (how could he not kiss them when they are so red and big and obvious???)
    We went to a cheap chinese restaurant. I loved it. After living on Madison Ave for years and eating at all the top places, now I get excited with cheap things and places Food was good and I tried to bed over alot while eating cheap white rice so he could see my cleavage. Next was the cinema and the movie was so fucking stupid (about a hand model with dodgy eyes and her friend's kid that farts) that we left and walked in on a different one about teenage vampires with a line "I dont want him to kill himself because of me" which I said was "retarded" so we tired one more movie which was a cartoon about aliens and an American cross-eyed astronaut who much to my dismay, didnt get his head cut open by the aliens After three strikes in a row we left. But we had laughed and I couldnt keep my eyes off his bulge in the jeans. He drove me home and I asked if he would come in and he said he cant. BOLLICKS!!!! UGH! So I told him Im horny and he doesnt need to worry about me interuppting his life. Well, he went on to say how the older he gets the more women hit on him (um, that was a turn off for me) Ok, so went inside and got in the hot shower and finished off the leftover chinese food. God, Im so horny right now. So unsatisfied! How can a man be so cruel All he has to do is just stick it in me and Ill be a happy Dolly
    I know this is kind of off topic, but how could you not like cartoon aliens? We're so adorable!

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast