Thread: mods HELP!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Exclamation mods HELP!!!!!!

Im ssssooooooooo confused at the moment.

I seem to only be able to log in to E-I when I do it through clicking a link on my private email account to view a pm on here.
    Whenever I go to log in as normal it says "Welcome,thank you for logging in" and then im taken back to the boards page without having been logged in.
    When I click the link to view a pm on my email it asks me to log in and lets me through.

Is this me,my computer or are other people having this difficulty?
    I am extremely confused and as most of you know I am useless with computers anyway so this has me completely bamboozled,it was never like this and has only been doing this in the last 2 days.

HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

xxxxx

I am not much better but it always says in pm from E-I in your own email not to reply to that pm from there so that might be it.

I don't know if you are not being allowed log in to E-I direct via site but if so maybe you are having problem with the browser you are using. Maybe install another, if you are using windows then I and others have found that firefox works much better. Just google firefox and will see links to download for free.

I am sure others will be along with better advice but thats my bit for what its worth.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 04-12-09 at 16:00.

Reviews

The problem is your computer, you have managed to turn off accepting cookies which will stop you from logging in, to turn them back on in Iternet explorer go to Tools then Internet options, new window will open, go to Privacy tab on the top, medium setting should be ok, and click apply, this should put you right!!
    If that doesn't work and you can go to the advanced tab at the end and click reset, this will not clear anything you have saved but will put all the settings back to original..

Nothing is perfect so is not Microsoft Explorer,
    it has sometimes its bad days.
    What helps with this issue is to check box Remember me, when logging into message boards.

Any other browsers don't have this issue.

Pauli

Blog Entries

Default firefox

thanks guys,
    im a firefox gal,i just cant resist having my background pink,so do same rules apply anon??

Reviews

I'm as useless with computers as you are Aeilis......my skills lie elsewhere. Take Brother Anon's advice......he knows his onions.

So is Brother Pauli and he's good with a baseball bat......if your computer needs fixing.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 04-12-09 at 16:06.

Blog Entries

Default aaahhhhh

just checked my privacy settings and they are set to accecpt cookies,o i dunno i think shes(my laptop) just being hormonal ;(

gonna click remember me and hope for the best

thanks guys and also hello pauli havent seen you around before

xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Aeilis View Post
    just checked my privacy settings and they are set to accecpt cookies,o i dunno i think shes(my laptop) just being hormonal ;(

gonna click remember me and hope for the best

thanks guys and also hello pauli havent seen you around before

xxxx
    I'm the Nerd behind scene, anything technical I will do my best.

Pauli

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pauli View Post
    I'm the Nerd behind scene, anything technical I will do my best.

Pauli
    aaahhhhhhh very very very good to know