Thread: Anna & Jenny!!!

Santa Anna & Jenny!!!

Gentlemen! I was thinking what more to offer to make your dreams come true ( except owo ) an the result is, that I have invited my equally gorgeous super-sexy bombshell friend Jenny over!
    How many times have you dreamed of Anna kissing another woman and then you having sex with both of us?
    Or would you like to be a teacher of two naughty pupils.... and have sex with them

We will be available from Friday the 4th till Tuesday 8th ONLY, so watch out for Jenny's profile and make sure to book your time in advance as you will not get a better duo anywhere else.

Prices are more than friendly at 200e/ half hr and 360e/ 1 hr.

I am sure you will like this christmas present
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_1147.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	14814   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_1153.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	14815  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Gentlemen! I was thinking what more to offer to make your dreams come true ( except owo ) an the result is, that I have invited my equally gorgeous super-sexy bombshell friend Jenny over!
    How many times have you dreamed of Anna kissing another woman and then you having sex with both of us?
    Or would you like to be a teacher of two naughty pupils.... and have sex with them

We will be available from Friday the 4th till Tuesday 8th ONLY, so watch out for Jenny's profile and make sure to book your time in advance as you will not get a better duo anywhere else.

Prices are more than friendly at 200e/ half hr and 360e/ 1 hr.

I am sure you will like this christmas present
    ho Anna where did you find this sexy bombshell now there two gorgeous supper sexy bombshell its to much one man i cant take any more.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    ho Anna where did you find this sexy bombshell now there two gorgeous supper sexy bombshell its to much one man i cant take any more.
    I found her in Czech rep., she is my old friend. We used to tour together last year and i thouht it would be nice to recall the good old times and give you guys a nice gift for Christmas.