Thread: Body-body erotic massage ..

1. Exclamation Body-body erotic massage ..

I am the one of the hottest girls you have ever seen with my stunning good looks, smooth soft olive skin, silky black hair and her perfect 32C slim size 8 figure not forgetting my peachy bottom, long shapely legs and oh those pouty kissable lips that ooze .
    I am very warm friendly and passionate ...You are welcome you to enjoy a relaxing and stimulating erotic massage.I am here to please and make you feel like never before... Take a load off and dive into the ultimate adult massage.
    Call me Kira 0863186459 xx city centre
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo1.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	14803  

foxpat81 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Abbylove View Post
    I am the one of the hottest girls you have ever seen with my stunning good looks, smooth soft olive skin, silky black hair and her perfect 32C slim size 8 figure not forgetting my peachy bottom, long shapely legs and oh those pouty kissable lips that ooze .
    I am very warm friendly and passionate ...You are welcome you to enjoy a relaxing and stimulating erotic massage.I am here to please and make you feel like never before... Take a load off and dive into the ultimate adult massage.
    Call me Kira 0863186459 xx city centre
    is this really a body to body massage or is that just in the title to entice folks in. I have been ounce before and was certainly no body to body or 4 hands as advertised.