Hi there,

I want to thank everybody for all the good wishes and the nice giftcards I recieve. It still amaze me all the support I got and really make me happy. Thanks so much!!!! I already bought some nice DVD's for my collection with the giftcards and really happy with it.
Sorry it took me ages to answer all the messages, but I was not able to get on internet all the time.

I'm getting better day by day. After the incident unfortunatly I had to return back to the hospital with health issues and had to spend there almost another week.
I'm improving now. The bruises almost gone and also my walking problems because of the head injury are improving now. I have a very strong mind, he may have beaten my body but he won't ever beat my mind. So day by day I'm getting strong again. The guards are wonderful to me and investigation is going on. I want him behind bars and will do everything I can to achieve this. I don't care if he might be reading this, that he knows that he will not get away with it.

Girls I want to encourage all off you not to be afraid to contact Garda if you get in trouble with any guy.
More girls got assaulted all the time, but they are afraid to press charges or will drop the case.
Please girls never be afraid and go on and make a case to anyone that hurt you. More people doing that the more the guys will not trying to hurt us anymore.

Thanks again for everything guys and girls. I'm doing my best to get well again. Hopefully I can be back very soon. I will keep you inform about the developments.
Love,

Jessie