View Poll Results: Ban Diamond Gypsy and delete all posts?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

7 46.67%
  • NO

8 53.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban Diamond Gypsy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    What pre-arranged agreement? And how do you even know that diamondgypsy is Hot Lizzy? And why the FUCK am I never told anything???
    LOL, mini-me, you gotta read between the lines I think it was QPH that said he had pm'd her asking to confine her ramblings to the soap opera section or face sanctions, for the better part she complied but the last couple of days she's everwhere, wouldn't be lizzy if she wasn't, I think we are in the nice phase, total headwrecker is in a few days time when there is a full moon

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    What was that, damn, still can't hear you
    Ps, you can see me so maybe you could explain, to someone else that is why you are not holding to your pre-arranged agreement that you would confine your prolific posting to the soap opera section, getting a little out of our box are we
    I feel that as a member, bere, I have the right to post on the entire board. capisce?

FREEDOM of SPEECH on MESSAGEBOARDS - ever hear of it, honey?

if you are so confused, i can help you out with that, sweetstuff.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    LOL, mini-me, you gotta read between the lines I think it was QPH that said he had pm'd her asking to confine her ramblings to the soap opera section or face sanctions, for the better part she complied but the last couple of days she's everwhere, wouldn't be lizzy if she wasn't, I think we are in the nice phase, total headwrecker is in a few days time when there is a full moon
    Please do not compare me to any stupid posting bitch. capisce?

I AM - diamondgypsy - the one and only.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgypsy View Post
    I feel that as a member, bere, I have the right to post on the entire board. capisce?

FREEDOM of SPEECH on MESSAGEBOARDS - ever hear of it, honey?

if you are so confused, i can help you out with that, sweetstuff.
    Dooh, I had to take you off ignore just to see what you were saying

Now you know what road you are on, not as if you haven't been down it before Maybe you should turn back before the monkeys, I mean mods come and sweep you away to soap-opera land never to be seen in General chat again

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Mousey mousey

What pre-arranged agreement? And how do you even know that diamondgypsy is Hot Lizzy? And why the FUCK am I never told anything???
    Mousey mousey u must be in the know, our apparent American Widow,Hungarian gypsy
    who most unusually is a fan of Chelsea and premiership football was told my the powers
    that be to contain her spamming to the soap opera section but as we all know lizzy pushes
    out the boundaries to see what she can get away with so she made a few excursions into
    General chat to see what the reaction would be

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Mousey mousey u must be in the know, our apparent American Widow,Hungarian gypsy
    who most unusually is a fan of Chelsea and premiership football was told my the powers
    that be to contain her spamming to the soap opera section but as we all know lizzy pushes
    out the boundaries to see what she can get away with so she made a few excursions into
    It's been a swift reaction, she's on holidays now LOL

Reviews

Mousey mousey u must be in the know, our apparent American Widow,Hungarian gypsy who most unusually is a fan of Chelsea and premiership football was told my the powers
    So you're saying that they KNOW that diamondgypsy is Hot Lizzy, and let her back on the boards as long as she kept posting in the Soap Opera section???

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Never said that

So you're saying that they KNOW that diamondgypsy is Hot Lizzy, and let her back on the boards as long as she kept posting in the Soap Opera section???
    Inever said that ,they prob had their suspicions but if the IP was clean not much they could do about it,but they did tell her to confine her rubbish to the soap opera,but as she started posting all the little
    hints and clues started to appear to reveal whom it was and as u can see since shes been challenged
    bit by bit the old liz characteristics are starting to emerge,dont worry this lady cant help herself soon
    enough she will have to vent
    The thing i have issue with is the fact she was left advertise,on any on any other site if ure permenantely banned from the forum u are also banned from advertising.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Proven right

Inever said that ,they prob had their suspicions but if the IP was clean not much they could do about it,but they did tell her to confine her rubbish to the soap opera,but as she started posting all the little
    hints and clues started to appear to reveal whom it was and as u can see since shes been challenged
    bit by bit the old liz characteristics are starting to emerge,dont worry this lady cant help herself soon
    enough she will have to vent
    The thing i have issue with is the fact she was left advertise,on any on any other site if ure permenantely banned from the forum u are also banned from advertising.
    Well i was proven right that she wouldnt last
    In the lenght of time i was writing the last post she managed to get herself banned

Reviews

I know what you mean buddy. Sometimes I feel like I am one of these.

Kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

By the way I doubt very much that DG (or Lizzy) will restrain herself when her ban is up.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast