Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annoyed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stst View Post
    Whats IIE? wHAT does it stand for?
    Idiots In Exile...
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    I got a text from a good friend today informing me that there is a "Fran Tick" posting abusive threads on IIE.

While imitation is a form of flattery, I however am not impressed. I have never registered a profile on IIE nor do I intend to. I prefer this site and will remain here as long as I am able.

To the imposter over there, please go away and do not have your perverted fun at my expense. I will not have my E-I reputation tarnished by a usurper on another site.

There is only one Fran Tick and it's the guy on E-I.
    Fran,
    I think that it is the same person who pretended to rover recently calling himself rover bites he slandered me as well with claims that I was working for an agency..It brings to mind the old rr that used to post on here since the poster was very specific to bring up rr in his posts, therefore I believe this to be true. I myself was very annoyed with all of this as its not the thing to do..I am sorry that someone is doing this and agree with you that whoever it is should actually just not do this but then again some people need to hide behind a keyboard. The posting style was very similar and even the way the person pretends to be the person they are impersonating is the same as they did with rover. Ofcourse the said poster only posts a few times under the username and then dissapears I hope that you arent to angry anymore I know I was furious with what was written about myself xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Fran,
    I think that it is the same person who pretended to rover recently calling himself rover bites he slandered me as well with claims that I was working for an agency..It brings to mind the old rr that used to post on here since the poster was very specific to bring up rr in his posts, therefore I believe this to be true. I myself was very annoyed with all of this as its not the thing to do..I am sorry that someone is doing this and agree with you that whoever it is should actually just not do this but then again some people need to hide behind a keyboard. The posting style was very similar and even the way the person pretends to be the person they are impersonating is the same as they did with rover. Ofcourse the said poster only posts a few times under the username and then dissapears I hope that you arent to angry anymore I know I was furious with what was written about myself xxxx
    Thanks Alyssa,

My mother has a very wise saying "never even your wit to a fool" and I have now chosen that as the best way forward.

I'm no longer angry but "I pity the fool".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12