Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap handjob

1. Default Cheap handjob

College student looking for a cheap handjob. Would really like to be handcuffed, brought to the edge, let off, brought to the edge etc and then finished. Prefer Irish or British gal with accent. Send me a message with your price.

2. Default

also, send me a price with how much additional it would cost if I wanted to eat you out.

Question

are you some kind of wind up merchant? Do you not how to use this site?? Its very simple really

I'm sure 50 euro would get you the handcuffed bit.
    I can't see you getting the rest.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bootyboy View Post
    are you some kind of wind up merchant? Do you not how to use this site?? Its very simple really
    Move along.

Thumbs down

Thats exatly what u should do if you cant navigate your way around a site like this.....................

7. Default

What's your problem? This is a client REQUEST forum. I simply requested I was looking for a cheap handjob. I know how to navigate this forum you jackass. And yes I have gotten messages with girls offering services below their normal price because of this. In other words go fuck off.

Talking

Is it typical where you come from to be aggressive and resort to name calling??? If thats the only type of response you can make then fair enough

I wont lower myelf to ure base level I hope you find what your looking for now if you cant you can always help yourself.. do you think you can manage that????? lol

Have a nice day..............................

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootyboy View Post
    Is it typical where you come from to be aggressive and resort to name calling??? If thats the only type of response you can make then fair enough

I wont lower myelf to ure base level I hope you find what your looking for now if you cant you can always help yourself.. do you think you can manage that????? lol

Have a nice day..............................
    ah come on can you not leave the poor lad alone cant you see he is frustrated

Talking

agreed Harry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast