Thread: American view of the world

Default American view of the world

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BrianOC View Post
    Which ones? Asian Americans? Italian Americans? African Americans? German Americans? Jewish Americans? Irish Americans? Polish Americans Irianian Americans? You mean to tell me none of those people know jack shit about the World? And where they might have came from?

LOL...

Would say your average red neck texan Anita...
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Have to say it represents my perception of the american view of the world and definitely the redneck, deep south perception of the U.S.A. What is the world anyway? America and all them other places? They don't even realize that China owns their country, the same way as the E.U. or I.M.F. owns Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Which ones? Asian Americans? Italian Americans? African Americans? German Americans? Jewish Americans? Irish Americans? Polish Americans Irianian Americans? You mean to tell me none of those people know jack shit about the World? And where they might have came from?
    Did you actually construed my post as a pop at Americans?

I thought it was pretty funny I've got a lot of American friends and they are the first to tell me about the lack of emphasis on geography as a subject in school!

Of course not all Americans view the world like that but some do!

Sarah Palin springs to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianOC View Post
    Did you actually construed my post as a pop at Americans?

I thought it was pretty funny I've got a lot of American friends and they are the first to tell me about the lack of emphasis on geography as a subject in school!

Of course not all Americans view the world like that but some do!

Sarah Palin springs to mind!
    Sarah Palin is an ice hockey fanatic from Alaska so she would have a different view of Canada to "uninhabited". Also she could see Russia from her home in Alaska I think so she hardly think it's that far away and that small.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Sarah Palin is an ice hockey fanatic from Alaska so she would have a different view of Canada to "uninhabited". Also she could see Russia from her home in Alaska I think so she hardly think it's that far away and that small.
    I was refering to her mixing up Iraq and Iran recently

Check this interview out YouTube - Palin: Crack Down On 'Iraq' To Prevent Nuclear Iran

Gotta love Palin though!