Thread: ~*~* feng shui tip of the day .*~*~

Default ~*~* feng shui tip of the day .*~*~

November 25, 2009

You don't have to tell me twice about what to do on this, 'Tie One On Day.' Unless, of course, I stop and soberly think about how this adviso could apply inside the world of Feng Shui. I'll guess I'll take more the mojo route than the mojito one and talk about the proper way to activate any of the more standard Feng Shui cures that get hung around the house. Actually, adjustments that hang around the house activating the energies of fortune, luck, love and opportunity should always be hung using a red ribbon made from yarn, thread or string. Crystals, chimes, bells and mobiles should always be affixed by using a ribbon cut in length to multiples of nine inches (9, 18, 27 or, conversely, even 3 will work). This doesn't mean that the chime or crystal itself must hang from the ceiling in an exact multiple of nine inches; it can hang as far or close to the ceiling as is aesthetically pleasing. It's only the hanging medium itself that must meet this strict Shui requirement. So the next time you tie one on, make sure that there's either a designated driver or a ruler around. Either way, you're covered!

Santa November 30, 2009

Today is often called 'Cyber Monday,' which refers to the Monday following 'Black Friday,' the traditional kick-off to the holiday shopping season. And, whereas 'Black Friday' is a retailer's bread and butter, this day suggests traffic of the on-line variety as it has become a busy day for Internet sellers. In fact, if for any reason you spend a lot of time in front of your computer screen, you might also want to consider the effects of EMF's (electro-magnetic frequencies) on your physical being. Remember that the crystals in the body's cells can absorb and store a substantial amount of radiation emitted by modern technology and equipment. Those frequencies emitted can disturb your cells' own innate and normal frequencies and can create imbalances such as fatigue and a weakened immune system.

One common remedy to reduce or even eliminate stress radiation from the body altogether is to dissolve one pound of raw sea salt and an equal amount of baking powder into a bath of hot water and soak in it for at least ten minutes. While the water is still warm, get out of the tub and rinse your body under a shower. However, don't drain the bathwater while you're still in the bath or shower as this will disturb the cleansing process. Rather, allow all your toxins and those nasty old EMFs to all go down the drain after you feel lighter and more energized. Take this bath once a month as part of your personal maintenance plan and keep all your own gigabytes in good shape!