Hiya gents of Dublin airport and surrounding areas,
I am avaible all day tomoro for some very unique encounters where you will be spoiled and pampered to your hearts desire...
A true unrushed gfe or maybe you would like to get to know my naughtier side....
Im availible from 10am till 8pm and advance appointments are always recommended for you as this gives me enough time to verify you. Due to personal safty reasons I do use a vetting proceedure and do not operate on a call and come over arrangement neither will I accept any appointments until we are both comfortable with each other to pursue our date I wouldnt want to waste your time as if I feel uncomfortable we will not achieve the type of date experience I would like to provide you with.My goal is to make sure you leave feeling the absolute best....

Looking forward to meeting you please call me on 0872758938 or make an advance appointment via pm or email.
Whilst I do answer text messages if you become a persistent text pest I will no longer be able to have any dealings with you....

Looking forward to giving you some really sensual and hot delights kisses hugs and snuggles alyssaxxxx