Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Get out of Jail!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Get out of Jail!

    I have just been reliably informed by Luther that if I put a behind any insult that moderators are powerless to do anything but see the insult as a joke.

    I thought this might be of interest to everyone else.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Unless.....

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I have just been reliably informed by Luther that if I put a behind any insult that moderators are powerless to do anything but see the insult as a joke.

    I thought this might be of interest to everyone else.
    The post includes a reference to child abuse or molestetation.........

    In which case the poster will be warned or banned...........

    If somebody hasn't got the common sence to know not to refer to child abuse, in any form here, then I will delete the post, and perhaps ban the poster...........

    Anybody think I'm wrong???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs up

    your correct boss!

    no need for that stuff on here!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    The post includes a reference to child abuse or molestetation.........

    In which case the poster will be warned or banned...........

    If somebody hasn't got the common sence to know not to refer to child abuse, in any form here, then I will delete the post, and perhaps ban the poster...........

    Anybody think I'm wrong???
    sounds like the fucking thought police are back out on the streets....

    needless to say, the subject is terrible, but in the spirit of banter and good humour, I think that I'll concede a point to you here.

    If only we were all as morally strong as Luther, fair play to you mate. All you need now is another thread started about how awesome you are...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Infairness Blankie anything involving child abuse or molestation is a no go area.
    Public decency etc

    I understand it was meant as a joke, Lord knows I take the mick all the time , just no more of those kind of posts and there wont be a problem
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default I have no interest in "policing" your thoughts, or anybody elses....

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    sounds like the fucking thought police are back out on the streets....
    But the content of posts here are of interest to me, and the content of your post has no place here, in any form...........

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    needless to say, the subject is terrible, but in the spirit of banter and good humour, I think that I'll concede a point to you here.
    There is no spirit of banter or good humour in thet subject you made reference to ..............

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    If only we were all as morally strong as Luther, fair play to you mate.
    If you need a list to know what is morally corrrect and incorrect then you have more troubles in your life then dealing with me. I'm not here to tell anybody what is morally correct and incorrect, but even a small level of common sence should tell you that any reference to a subject like has no place here........

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    All you need now is another thread started about how awesome you are...
    I have never asked anybody here to congratulate me, or start a thread about me..........

    All I'm trying to do here is help people...........

    I won't bother asking what you do.........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •