Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: sexy kelly

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    corcaigh
    Posts
    168
    Reviews
    7

    Default sexy kelly

    fuck in hell..their two monsters....ar kellys the biggest on ei....me think me loves them

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking

    pmsl

    your on the ball tonight T100, you couldn't say a truer quote!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    pmsl

    your on the ball tonight T100, you couldn't say a truer quote!!!!!!!!!
    ahh go and cunt off.

    maybe if you spent a little more time in the shower and less hopping on passing bandwagons escorts wouldn't be ordering you to sort yourself out when you go to visit them

    eh ??

    you fucking tosser

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Angry

    what you on about blankie!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    ahh go and cunt off.

    maybe if you spent a little more time in the shower and less hopping on passing bandwagons escorts wouldn't be ordering you to sort yourself out when you go to visit them

    eh ??

    you fucking tosser

    as least he imparts some of his escort experiences to us

    nbt

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    as least he imparts some of his escort experiences to us

    nbt
    yeah, they have no issue imparting it back either...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    yeah, they have no issue imparting it back either...

    Thats how the review system works ,u should it for ureselve some time


    nbt

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    yeah, they have no issue imparting it back either...
    i dont see many reviews out there belonging to you blankie!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i dont see many reviews out there belonging to you blankie!
    what has that got to do with anything? I don't review under this name....security reasons, I don't want Lady Blankmannn having a list to hand of every time I've been a bad boy.

    So of us have relationships to consider....just because you don't doesn't mean the rest of us have to have such a laize fairie attitude

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •