Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IIE v EI - u gotta laugh

Reviews

wazzup holmes?? word to the street

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ***Troll name removed View Post
    I apologise Patricia. I was merely reacting to some of the stuff that people had written about Americans.

Don't you agree that calling all american's gullible is a form of racism too?
    Teasing American tourists for being gullible is much like teasing Irish tourists for being drunk. It certainly is a generalisation and liable to offend in some situations, but I don't think any of the people here meant any serious offence to Americans. It is just a bit of fun. You have to have a sense of humour. The world would be very boring if we were all forced to be totally politically correct at all times.

Saying the Irish are known for domestic violence is not ok. Comparing black people to monkeys is certainly not ok. That's why you are all on a warning.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 26-11-09 at 15:24. Reason: Edit att quote

Reviews

nay, i meant "Holmes" as in John Holmes.. i believe you do be packing some trouser trout equipment and so forth.. such as my good self..

while i have travelled to the us of a on a number of occasions, i have never ejaculated on a taxi windscreen before.

Blog Entries

Strop trolling on this lads. Party over. Go about your business please.

Reviews

Who is this blankmann you speak of ?

Blog Entries

Right that's the 2 of you banned for racism and then instead of heeding my warning and behaving yourself, trolling. I hope you are proud of yourself ploy26p especially, it takes a big man to call black women monkeys

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234