Thread: contessa

Default contessa

hi guys thinking of going to see contessa she does not allow reviews so just wanted to see if any of you have any advice or feedback welcome

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cumbag View Post
    hi guys thinking of going to see contessa she does not allow reviews so just wanted to see if any of you have any advice or feedback welcome
    She's a lovely lady and very professional at what she does. Getting directions to her place is a bit like a treasure hunt but it is a very comfortable apartment and she has a lot of equipment.
    I just wanted to see if this prostate massage was all it's cracked up to be - it was interesting, but I wouldn't be in a hurry to do it again.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

yeah getting a prostate massage is a bit like getting someone to give you a handjob.. a bit pointless, as you can do it yourself

4. Default Contessa

Been to see her a couple of times now, she is very tall and made it feel welcome, she took her time and was great with me first time , Ploy, her fingers are a bit longer than my own and she showed me a place that I didnt know existed in my ass!!
    she also offers a great fetish service with a huge array of toys and uniforms.