Reviews

Talking I like

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    he has a decent accountant I reckon
    I like to think of him as very creative

Reviews

Talking Your not by any chance,

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    it was in the evening, i met her in an irish bar, the bloke i was with used a really good chat up line on her mate "do you do anal?" after i had apologised for his stupid and childish behaviour and bad manners, i was a shoe in... the funny thing is, the bird i shagged didnt drink, and she believed all the bullshit i told her too.. when i told the my mate the next day he pissed himself laughing.. i was fucking stroking her face telling her how beautiful she was, and how perfect.. you know, the shit women fall for... and she swallowed it hook line and sinker.. RESULT!! have to admit though, i had a killer headache the next day and we had to leg it out of the hotel, when i refused to pay for her staying the night lol
    CALLED THIERRY.ARE YOU?
    No i havent a clue what you mean,are you trying to say that you deceived this pretty young German,shame on you

Reviews

well at the time i did think she was beautiful and perfect.. but i had been drinking for about 4 hours before that, and as a rule i dont normally drink, as i train virtually everyday...

still, just typing that out made me smile.. ya cant bait memories..

Reviews

Talking Memories

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    well at the time i did think she was beautiful and perfect.. but i had been drinking for about 4 hours before that, and as a rule i dont normally drink, as i train virtually everyday...

still, just typing that out made me smile.. ya cant bait memories..
    No Sir you cant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12