Thread: Stolen Photos Again! Eeeehhhh

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    that one has a review which im assuming is fake if her pics are fake

thats one for you nbt
    I suppose all his reviews must be suspect so

Reviews

jackpot and kelly.

Read the review date ............

It was left 18 months ago, did ye ever think she might have different pictures on her profile back then and that connieboys review is genuine.

I swear , ye are like two drama queens

nbt

I just thought I would add that I have met connieboy before and he is in fact a geniune reviewer. Also I do go to wexford quite a bit and alot of guys know this girl in question and seem to think she is real. Maybe these are other peoples photos or maybe they are hers I dont know but she seems to from what clients have told me look like these pictures which in all fairness isnt hard if she has long brown hair and a body very similar to the pictures if they are stolen. Its true what ParisB says there are pictures all over the world and sites that do steal pictures I have had this instance twice once in the uk and once in the usa possibly more places that I dont even know about. Could it be possible that maybe this girls pictures have been stolen by the other site??? She has been in ireland for a longtime and as I say I have heard positive feedback from other clients that I have met regarding her. I recognised the name when reading this not the pictures...Now i could be wrong but just saying what I have heard xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    jackpot and kelly.

Read the review date ............

It was left 18 months ago, did ye ever think she might have different pictures on her profile back then and that connieboys review is genuine.

I swear , ye are like two drama queens

nbt
    So you reckon the photos were changed since the review is it?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot View Post
    So you reckon the photos were changed since the review is it?
    No, she has used the same pictures for as long as I can remember, I have admired her physique for some time now but as the nearest she comes to me is Cavan I have not had the oppurtunity to go see her....yet

So the review is again suspect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast