Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: a comment on EI

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default a comment on EI

    A 'new'poster comes on here posts 100 posts in record time shits on the Soap Opera thread with 9 out of the last 10 threads disinteresting ones too now moves to the general chat at will - we have 2 other posters who also ridiculously piss on threads with smart remarks constantly agreeing with one another funny for some to begin wit its annoying but its really gonna bring this website down I for one will not be around much here anymore while this continues I'll stick with my Nov Comp thread its the only thread I'll be posting from now on .....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Half the time or 3/4s of it when i log on here , i take a quick look around and decide it's not worth the effort to read anywhere past the 3rd reply of a thread cause it's total bullcrap . And it's been like that for quite some time too .
    I have no signature at the moment

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    As regards the 100 threads in soap. They were at first placed in gen chat and action was taken and the poster has been co operative.

    No rule here that they can't post those threads if they want but we have tried to balance that with also keeping gen chat free from so many threads. They are not in breech of rules and we can't delete them just because some don't like them.

    You could choose to see the cup half full and that gen chat has been kept free from so many.

    The other issue, again no rule stopping them do that and no IP links so again we can't ban people because they are getting on some peoples nerve's. You can choose to use ignore option if you wish.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 18-11-09 at 21:05.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default I'm glad its not just me.......

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Half the time or 3/4s of it when i log on here , i take a quick look around and decide it's not worth the effort to read anywhere past the 3rd reply of a thread cause it's total bullcrap . And it's been like that for quite some time too .
    'Cos that's what I do....

    T
    xxx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Take some pity on the Community Mods Brother Rimmerguy.......you can ignore it, but we have to read it........and then people wonder why we are the way we are.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    You (plural) can't be that dense. Just because diamondgypsy isn't breaking the rules doesn't mean he shouldn't be warned against continuing to spam the boards.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    You (plural) can't be that dense. Just because diamondgypsy isn't breaking the rules doesn't mean he shouldn't be warned against continuing to spam the boards.
    Maybe he should be allocated a Trivial Bullshit Forum of his own.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    - we have 2 other posters who also ridiculously piss on threads with smart remarks constantly agreeing with one another
    Name and shame mate....we're all interested

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    A 'new'poster comes on here posts 100 posts in record time shits on the Soap Opera thread with 9 out of the last 10 threads disinteresting ones too now moves to the general chat at will - we have 2 other posters who also ridiculously piss on threads with smart remarks constantly agreeing with one another funny for some to begin wit its annoying but its really gonna bring this website down I for one will not be around much here anymore while this continues I'll stick with my Nov Comp thread its the only thread I'll be posting from now on .....
    close the door on the way out eh ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    You (plural) can't be that dense. Just because diamondgypsy isn't breaking the rules doesn't mean he shouldn't be warned against continuing to spam the boards.


    SWEET'n'ROLLY POLLY - sweeee-eeeeet to bounce on, you know.
    O yeah, baby.mmmmmmmmm.


    *smoochy smooches*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •