Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Am i sexy? Rate me!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    248

    Talking Am i sexy? Rate me!!!!!!!!!

    Hi guys, just wondering who would give me the thumbs up lol . Any suggestions would be highly reccomended too!! lol Thank you guys Lorna xxx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pussandboots View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering who would give me the thumbs up lol . Any suggestions would be highly reccomended too!! lol Thank you guys Lorna xxx
    Well Lorna, I have never met you so I can't comment on your looks which isn't everything but I would give you a BIG thumbs up for personality xx

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pussandboots View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering who would give me the thumbs up lol . Any suggestions would be highly reccomended too!! lol Thank you guys Lorna xxx
    you are the best puss thumbs up oh yeah .............

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Well Lorna, I have never met you so I can't comment on your looks which isn't everything but I would give you a BIG thumbs up for personality xx
    Ditto from me too Lorna.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking

    same as myself, never met you and i cant find your profile! but if you want to try snowballing, dont ask me ha!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in mid munster
    Posts
    4
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    hi lorna id have to say two tumbs from me.......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Aw guys thanks a bunch. I can keep on smiling now!! Lol. Hug n kisses, Lorna xxx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    same as myself, never met you and i cant find your profile! but if you want to try snowballing, dont ask me ha!
    HI he who dares... I looked up what snowballing is... and UUUgh, I dont think its for me ha ha LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •