Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brothel raided in Limerick

Reviews

Default Brothel raided in Limerick

6 Brazilian women who arrived in Limerick less than a week ago were arrested in a brothel in the city centre the women were ''in various states of undress when guards called While Gardai were investigating the premises there was a number of callers to the address a Gard surveillance operation observed a lot of comings & goings from the premises computers & laptops will be retained by the Gardai''
    - the girls got 6month suspended sentences pics of them all on the paper only 1 girl is good looking the rest would have to pay me
    Limerick Leader nov 16th

Reviews

What paper is than in EP ?

Default ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    What paper is than in EP ?
    the limerick leader! it even has its own website!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    While Gardai were investigating the premises there was a number of callers to the address a Gard surveillance operation observed a lot of comings & goings from the premises
    But did they observe the cumings in between the comings and goings?

Six Brazilians in various states of undress..........sounds to me like some sort of New Age lesbian free love community.

Blog Entries

Can't see it on their website?

Maybe someone who has the paper could take a digital photo of the article and upload it here?

Reviews

Default Partytime ?

-- Jees, the Guards are slow , you would think a good ole "freebie" GangBang was on offer there to keep schtum, or did I hear somewhere they were all " uglies".

Reviews

Talking

thats dated the 14th jan 09,

i think ep, reckons it happened in the last few days

but if its the same girls that got moved on from wexford a couple of months ago then yea, they are ugly!

i was walking past the house at the time as the girls were going into it with some shopping and they weren't a pretty sight!

That's an interesting piece in the link all the same. Can a judge order a foreign national to leave a town/city without actually deporting them from the state? And how would the Guards even enforce such a ruling? It sounds odd and like something you would hear in a Western ... "there's a stagecoach leavin' town at sundown. Be on it"

10. Exclamation It was in a sunday national newspaper 15th november

I read it in a paper on sunday, i don't know the exact paper as i read a few, it was on grattan street or grattan court in lmerick, it was a major garda surveillance, 6 brazilians were arrested, given 2 months imprisonment, which he suspended, and he ordered that they were to be deported back home.
    Last edited by MissX; 17-11-09 at 15:51.
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

Appointments from €70 for 30 minutes

LINK TO MY AD:

*Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast