Thread: Am I asking too much?

1. Default Am I asking too much?

hi guise, the last few experiences i have had were big let downs and disappoints. part of this is also my nerves but otherwise i dont reallly connect with any of the girls - and i dont mean that in a special meaningful way - but unless i am not sober, i find it a bit hard to call a girl i dont know, show up at her house and then be taken to the bedroom straight away.

ive been on this site a few years now and in the past i did manage to get to know girls before i seen them, either on msn, from the chatroom or just talking over the phone. this was good because rather then the above scenario, we talked like we knew each other when we met and then when it would feel right, we would move on.

is it too much to ask for one of the girls here to get on msn to me (since noone uses the chatroom anymore) and we just chat about life or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex View Post
    unless i am not sober, i find it a bit hard to call a girl i dont know, show up at her house and then be taken to the bedroom straight away.
    That's what years of being normal will do to you.

Sometimes I wonder why more people don't use msn more often. But at the same time, being realistic, most of these girls very busy and in a way the last thing they want is more talking to punters on their down time. It's mixing business and pleasure.

You might get talking on msn and caring and sharing moments, even a little love and comradship , but don't be surprised if they want extra for it.

3. Default

Put it this way - the last girl i talked to on msn from here we talked for about 6 months before i went to see her, she was always getting calls, seeing clients and doing her own thing, but we just enjoyed chatting to each other. when i did go see her for what was meant to be a 2 hour appointment, i ended up talking to her all night and until she had to basically jump on me lol

but wehn i left, i made sure she was well compensated and she was happy.

i wish she was still around