Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: am I in trouble?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default am I in trouble?

    I'm worried I got a no. of a girl working in my area by a fella I know I don't know this fella too well he kinda knows through a good friend of mine that I visit escorts, anyway turns out when I ring the no. yesterday I get no answer twice, then today I ring a woman answers says 'I'm handing your no. & all the no's who rang me to the guards ' turns out its an Irish woman she said she has children & men have been ringing her on her no. all week embarrassing her, she wants the no. of the person who gave me her no.I just said to her look I got the wrong no. she was having none of it he said shes got 20 calls from men in the past week & she handing all including mine over to the guards tonight If it comes to the worst could the guards call to my house seeing that they now have my no. yer man that gave me the no. initially said he got it from someone else should I give her the no. of the person who initially gave me the no. I'm reluctant to do so its very worrying....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    sounds like the sandwich case..........................remember that patty


    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    sounds like the sandwich case..........................remember that patty


    nbt
    well thought out answer........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Reviews
    5

    Default No Sweat !

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I'm worried I got a no. of a girl working in my area by a fella I know I don't know this fella too well he kinda knows through a good friend of mine that I visit escorts, anyway turns out when I ring the no. yesterday I get no answer twice, then today I ring a woman answers says 'I'm handing your no. & all the no's who rang me to the guards ' turns out its an Irish woman she said she has children & men have been ringing her on her no. all week embarrassing her, she wants the no. of the person who gave me her no.I just said to her look I got the wrong no. she was having none of it he said shes got 20 calls from men in the past week & she handing all including mine over to the guards tonight If it comes to the worst could the guards call to my house seeing that they now have my no. yer man that gave me the no. initially said he got it from someone else should I give her the no. of the person who initially gave me the no. I'm reluctant to do so its very worrying....
    -- Rang from your LAND-LINE ???? --- DUH ! -- should read " IN-experienced Punter " May-be.
    -- If you did not actually speak to or proposition the woman then no harm done I reckon.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    -- Rang from your LAND-LINE ???? --- DUH ! -- should read " IN-experienced Punter " May-be.
    -- If you did not actually speak to or proposition the woman then no harm done I reckon.
    no. I rang from my mobile.......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I'm worried I got a no. of a girl working in my area by a fella I know I don't know this fella too well he kinda knows through a good friend of mine that I visit escorts, anyway turns out when I ring the no. yesterday I get no answer twice, then today I ring a woman answers says 'I'm handing your no. & all the no's who rang me to the guards ' turns out its an Irish woman she said she has children & men have been ringing her on her no. all week embarrassing her, she wants the no. of the person who gave me her no.I just said to her look I got the wrong no. she was having none of it he said shes got 20 calls from men in the past week & she handing all including mine over to the guards tonight If it comes to the worst could the guards call to my house seeing that they now have my no. yer man that gave me the no. initially said he got it from someone else should I give her the no. of the person who initially gave me the no. I'm reluctant to do so its very worrying....
    If you're really conerned EP, I'd seek legal advice. Maybe start with the Citizens Information. They have voluntary legal advisers on board. State your case hypothetically at first ie you know somebody etc.

    Citizens Information-Information from CitizensInformation.ie

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    did you phone her from a punting phone or your personal phone

    the gaurds arent going to bother you mate over a phone call!
    if you used your punting sim and its not registered then how they going to find you, and if any body knows you should and only use a punting sim for that kind off stuff

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    did you phone her from a punting phone or your personal phone

    the gaurds arent going to bother you mate over a phone call!
    if you used your punting sim and its not registered then how they going to find you, and if any body knows you should and only use a punting sim for that kind off stuff
    used personal mob phone..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink mountjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    used personal mob phone..
    just say you nothing about whats happening at her end and you dialled the wrong number
    what can they do arrest you

    but if you do get arrested, don't wear your thai friends knickers in the joy, or you will have friends for life, enjoy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Reviews
    5

    Default Relax.

    -- Unless you actually propositioned her or used offensive language , which I suspect you have not,
    you have done nothing illegal.Relax , the woman has to make a formal complaint for the Gardai to
    investigate and I am sure if you are just one of a number of callers ,odds are you will hear no more of it. --- You are now a "More EX P " -- take care.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •