Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best live performances that you attended

Reviews

Default Best live performances that you attended

Don't post a link if you were not at the event.

YouTube - Take Me To The River - Talking Heads

Reviews

Thumbs up

for me it would have to be iron maiden they are fantastic live also judas priest in the o2 earlier this year that was the best live performance for me long live metal and rock

Reviews

Thumbs up party in the park!

for me has to be when i was around 16, went to a party in the park in heaton park in manchester!

my 1st live concert, playing that day was happy mondays, sotne roses, the charlatons, james, mock turtles

what a day i never forget, 1 of the best music times of my life!

My first concert was Monsters of Rock at Donnington, i had just turned 18 and was cute and innocent..lol

I went to see a few of the groups i liked at the time Metallica ,ACDA,Queensryche,Motley Crue and Black Crows etc... got extreamely drunk...ended up with operation mind crime logo on my lower back and my tongue pierced....Went home and my dad gave me hell...lol...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Various-Rock--Metal-Monsters-Of-Rock-114079.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	14457

YouTube - Queensryche Donington 1991 Jet City / Eyes / I Don't Believe
    Last edited by Alana; 16-11-09 at 17:02.

Reviews

Default Really BAD MANNERS !

Not best but "craziest" gig was in Cornwall Coliseum way back. --- Dougie Trendle, aka BAD manners,BUSTER BLOODVESSEL clad in white boiler suit and Doc Martins sang " JUST A FEELIN" whilst fondling his cock (hand inside). --- some guy in front shouted " Dirty fat Bastard", --
    BB proceeded to quickly remove a Boot and Pole-axe the offensive jester with a well aimed hurl.
    As BB was attempting to remove boot no 2 for a repeat salvo,boot 1 was returned with "interest"
    hitting "Fat Bastard" smack in the Nuts.-- then it " kicked off " -- Locals v Heavies / Bouncers / Security , -- Great Craic !!

This was the tattoo i ended up getting done...minus the lettering of course....lol...both me and my bf at time got one....mines was small compaired to his one.....his went from shoulder to shoulder (ouch)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200px-Queensr%C3%BFcheEmpire.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	14458

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    for me it would have to be iron maiden they are fantastic live also judas priest in the o2 earlier this year that was the best live performance for me long live metal and rock
    Would have to be Anthrax, Metallica, Slayer, Rollins Band, Page and Plant, Fugazi, Hatebreed, Morrisey, David Gray, Rage against the Machine, Prodigy, Cypress Hill and was disappointed with Motorhead last week.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Would have to be Anthrax, Metallica, Slayer, Rollins Band, Page and Plant, Fugazi, Hatebreed, Morrisey, David Gray, Rage against the Machine, Prodigy, Cypress Hill and was disappointed with Motorhead last week.
    i should have mentioned metallica yes they are powerfull live i love those guys motorhead were good in belfast i heard so dont rule them out lemmy just needs a break maybe

Reviews

pixies on the doolittle tour in the national stadium sticks out, also seen radiohead play to 7 people in the old rock garden, 2 months later they were huge.
    over & out

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast