Thread: The Panel

Reviews

Default The Panel

Did anyone see the panel the other night. There was a woman on that organises sex parties RTÉ player: See What You're Missing
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Thumbs up very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Did anyone see the panel the other night. There was a woman on that organises sex parties RTÉ player: See What You're Missing
    he hwm, you know were i can fill in an applcation formid be up for that, 70% women and only 30% men, fuck i be like a kid in a sweet shop, wouldnt know which way turn

The Panel is a disgraceful excuse for tv ever since Dara O' Briain left. The English version "Mock The Week" is better by a long, long way.

Last Thursday's Panel was like a couple of school children laughing over words like "sex" and "orgy".

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    he hwm, you know were i can fill in an applcation formid be up for that, 70% women and only 30% men, fuck i be like a kid in a sweet shop, wouldnt know which way turn
    This seems to be the main London site where there is a join up section. I presume from there you can find out about the Irish side of things...

Killing Kittens - Splash

see you at the ballygobackwards one

Blog Entries

I saw it. I'm all for swinging, but that girl struck me as a bit of an airhead

Just looked at their website...

The network for the world's sexual elite
    Strictly good looking couples and single girls only
    But it bored me so I left after a couple of pages... They strike me as a tad stuck up for my liking!

Reviews

I hate the Panel. Smirking self-indulgent cunts on it, week after week.

Reviews

Wink meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    This seems to be the main London site where there is a join up section. I presume from there you can find out about the Irish side of things...

Killing Kittens - Splash

see you at the ballygobackwards one
    qph, i meet you there, im the guy wearing, the head gear mask, just incase the ex is there

i'm surprised that there are so many people on this site who don't like The Panel. I love the show, i always get a good laugh from it. Parts of it are a bit childish but most of the time its great and i would watch it any chance i could get, but i do agree with a previous poster who said it has not been the same since Daire O'Briann left, he was very good.

I also love that show 'Have i got news for you', Ian Hislop and particularly Paul Merton are fantastic.