Thread: Jedward. A Rant.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Jedward. A Rant.

So, I was watching the Ireland-France football match last night, and at half-time I turned over, and caught these two spastic monkey children "singing" some song that was an horrific mismash of Queen and Vanilla Ice.

I find it kind of sinister that they're still there, thanks to the "public" vote. Given that, in general, the public are fools, it demonstrates a scary kind of herd mentality amongst people that they jump on the Jedward bandwagon week and week and spend a couple of quid texting off a vote on their behalf. How easy it is to dupe the masses, or to wave a fad in front of the "public" for them to think they're the Next Big Thing. Honestly, people are retards.

Who the fuck is repeatedly voting for them? Why won't they stop? Is it too much to hope for that tonight they'll finally be turfed off? And why, oh why, do I give a fuck!!???

Blog Entries

Default Its fixed

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    So, I was watching the Ireland-France football match last night, and at half-time I turned over, and caught these two spastic monkey children "singing" some song that was an horrific mismash of Queen and Vanilla Ice.

I find it kind of sinister that they're still there, thanks to the "public" vote. Given that, in general, the public are fools, it demonstrates a scary kind of herd mentality amongst people that they jump on the Jedward bandwagon week and week and spend a couple of quid texting off a vote on their behalf. How easy it is to dupe the masses, or to wave a fad in front of the "public" for them to think they're the Next Big Thing. Honestly, people are retards.

Who the fuck is repeatedly voting for them? Why won't they stop? Is it too much to hope for that tonight they'll finally be turfed off? And why, oh why, do I give a fuck!!???
    the show is fixed.these two fools for reasons obvious enough to all (disturbing humanity) draw attention to the show so therefore it makes sense to keep them there.They will be in the final two.They will either win or be second.then they will go on and enjoy opportunities that are thrown at them and their claim to fame?Be idiots that cant sing,cant dance,with goofy haircuts.

cant believe May and Taylor actually appeared on that show,
    Westside.

Reviews

ffs ,

they are two seventeen year olds have a bit of craic , if the brits are stupid enough to vote for them ........fair fucks but dont call them spastics because they are enjoying themselves.

And the reason the taylor and may probably appeared is because their new album is being released tomorrow .......same as robbie williams and whitney houston .........free exposure.

nbt

4. Default fair enough

then going by your analysis,why the fuck would anybody want to watch the Irish soccer team play anybody-their friggin useless,boring to watch-over rated over paid.Lost for a proper days work the lot of them,and people pay their hard earned money to watch that crap,always the same auld hard luck story with them,like x factor fifa fixed too.fair play to the young lads for not letting the bullies beat them.

Reviews

go on ye goodthings...........................

another week of jedmania........

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    go on ye goodthings...........................

another week of jedmania........

nbt
    Figured you were on a serious punting mission, expecting at least 5 reviews from you, when you weren't around for a day or two. Now we know the truth.

Ryanair from Cork to London. Couple of grand on votes for Jedward. Still ahead enough for a few Bulmers ?