Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Large Hadron Collider

Default Utter futility !

If you "raise the Bar", most of the "Intellects" here will slip in under it when nobody is looking.
    It`s the inherent sneekyness that goes hand in glove with leading seedy double lives.
    Myself included of course !

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    In another desperate attempt to raise the intellectual bar of this dregs of a forum, I enclose the following

Record collisions at the LHC., according to RTE.

RT

Are we on the brink of a new era of scientific discovery?
    we are indeed mousey - if only carl sagan were still around to explain it all to the oiks !!!

http://twitter.com/cern/

“With these record-shattering collision energies, the LHC experiments are propelled into a vast region to explore, and the hunt begins for dark matter, new forces, new dimensions and the Higgs boson,” said ATLAS collaboration spokesperson, Fabiola Gianotti.

Jürgen Schukraft. "We're very much looking forward to the results from proton collisions, and later this year from lead-ion collisions, to give us new insights into the nature of the strong interaction and the evolution of matter in the early Universe."

Andrei Golutvin, “we have a great research programme ahead of us exploring the nature of matter-antimatter asymmetry

Ivan Tofukurmissus "maybe now we can solve the problems of reviews on E-I"

Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Ivan Tofukurmissus "maybe now we can solve the problems of reviews on E-I"
    Ah, the famous Russian nuclear physicist. A grandson asks his grandfather, "Grandpa, is it true that in 1986 there was an accident at Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant?"

"Yes, there was," answered Grandpa and patted his grandson's head.

"Grandpa, is it true that it had absolutely no consequences?"

"Yes, absolutely", answered the Grandpa, and patted his grandson's other head.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123