Thread: Recession

Default Recession

Wat if instead of trying to tax our way out of recession....we fuck our way out..do you think brian would go for it...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    Wat if instead of trying to tax our way out of recession....we fuck our way out..do you think brian would go for it...
    Biffopotomus couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bank.

At one stage it was looking very likely that Ireland was going to be taken over by the IMF.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Biffopotomus couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bank.

At one stage it was looking very likely that Ireland was going to be taken over by the IMF.
    very well said my friend

Reviews

I have already said that if we were to legalize prostitution in Ireland it would benefit everyone.

The ladies would be more secure as they could openly ply their trade with the knowledge of the Gardai.

The question of weather a girl was trafficked would be reduced as the Gardai could check their documentation.

The girls could get regular health checks cutting down on the amount of STI threads on this site.

And finally as it is legal and there is a lot of it going on the girls would pay tax and Brian Clown and company would benefit.

Simples

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    I have already said that if we were to legalize prostitution in Ireland it would benefit everyone.

The ladies would be more secure as they could openly ply their trade with the knowledge of the Gardai.

The question of weather a girl was trafficked would be reduced as the Gardai could check their documentation.

The girls could get regular health checks cutting down on the amount of STI threads on this site.

And finally as it is legal and there is a lot of it going on the girls would pay tax and Brian Clown and company would benefit.

Simples
    yes but if they legalized it just wouldn't have the same buzz would it

I think we should steal from the rich (government officials who do nothing and get paid millions and don't deserve any of it) and give to the poor (nearly all prostitutes, going by Ruhama).

Any consensual sex that takes place in the midst of our good deeds is pure coincidence.

Blog Entries

Default Good lad Nicegirls.........

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think we should steal from the rich (government officials who do nothing and get paid millions and don't deserve any of it) and give to the poor (nearly all prostitutes, going by Ruhama).

Any consensual sex that takes place in the midst of our good deeds is pure coincidence.
    Willing to have sex with a rich government official while robbing them, for the good if the country........

Taking one for the team. Brave to you...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L