Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Recession

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    corcaigh
    Posts
    168
    Reviews
    7

    Default Recession

    Wat if instead of trying to tax our way out of recession....we fuck our way out..do you think brian would go for it...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    Wat if instead of trying to tax our way out of recession....we fuck our way out..do you think brian would go for it...
    Biffopotomus couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bank.

    At one stage it was looking very likely that Ireland was going to be taken over by the IMF.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Biffopotomus couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bank.

    At one stage it was looking very likely that Ireland was going to be taken over by the IMF.
    very well said my friend

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under a palm tree
    Posts
    533
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    I have already said that if we were to legalize prostitution in Ireland it would benefit everyone.

    The ladies would be more secure as they could openly ply their trade with the knowledge of the Gardai.

    The question of weather a girl was trafficked would be reduced as the Gardai could check their documentation.

    The girls could get regular health checks cutting down on the amount of STI threads on this site.

    And finally as it is legal and there is a lot of it going on the girls would pay tax and Brian Clown and company would benefit.

    Simples

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    I have already said that if we were to legalize prostitution in Ireland it would benefit everyone.

    The ladies would be more secure as they could openly ply their trade with the knowledge of the Gardai.

    The question of weather a girl was trafficked would be reduced as the Gardai could check their documentation.

    The girls could get regular health checks cutting down on the amount of STI threads on this site.

    And finally as it is legal and there is a lot of it going on the girls would pay tax and Brian Clown and company would benefit.

    Simples
    yes but if they legalized it just wouldn't have the same buzz would it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    I think we should steal from the rich (government officials who do nothing and get paid millions and don't deserve any of it) and give to the poor (nearly all prostitutes, going by Ruhama).

    Any consensual sex that takes place in the midst of our good deeds is pure coincidence.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Good lad Nicegirls.........

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think we should steal from the rich (government officials who do nothing and get paid millions and don't deserve any of it) and give to the poor (nearly all prostitutes, going by Ruhama).

    Any consensual sex that takes place in the midst of our good deeds is pure coincidence.
    Willing to have sex with a rich government official while robbing them, for the good if the country........

    Taking one for the team. Brave to you...........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •