Thread: Renewal and Stress Related Depression

Blog Entries

Post Renewal and Stress Related Depression

I have spoken to some ppl (too many) over the years that suffer from the needless traumas of stress related depression.I spoke with another yesterday and i often notice that they all share something in common.They have no personal renewal time for themselves.What i mean is they dont pray,go for walks by the river,engage in exercise.Any hobbies they seem to have are all dependant on others and thats assuming they do them.I rarely if ever get depressed and i dont consider it luck.What i do have is alot of ways to exert pressure before it builds up.Personal renewal is very important because otherwise the stresses of life (which are the same for most ppl) build up and lead to mental habits that are very very hard to notice let alone break.

If anyone here suffers from ongoing stress or depression then i urge them to find as many areas of renewal as possible.Its like recharging a battery.Get a dog and go for a walk by the river,join a gym,do some martial arts,take up a musical instrument,buy a bike etc .there are lots of ways to do it but ffs do something because sitting around saying your depressed or stressed does nothing to help.

some thoughts,
    Westside.

Reviews

Your right people who are kept busy are less likely to get depressed. Going for walks or any form of excercise is good for it. If your kept busy you have no time to get depressed. Sitting around or getting drunk isn't good for it.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Default Not so much keeping busy

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Your right people who are kept busy are less likely to get depressed. Going for walks or any form of excercise is good for it. If your kept busy you have no time to get depressed. Sitting around or getting drunk isn't good for it.
    but the creation of eustress. which is good stress.A person can be very busy and very unproductive as far as things in general go.

Im not religous but there is a reason why religous ppl live longer.

unfortunately,
    Westside.