Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Dear Patricia

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

    Default Dear Patricia

    Hi Patricia,

    This thread is to point out the inconsistencies in Moderation. I have "hijacked" the Drop one keep one thread and if needed will accept the banning that has been afforded to other members for such behaviour and subsequent thread closures.

    Quarterpounder (pre-cooked weight) has deemed it necessary to ban others for such behaviour, but I am yet to be repremanded for my behaviour. I enjoy both participting in and reading the adventures of others on the boards and accept the consequences of my actions.

    I do hope that my actions will not be ban-warrenting but apologise to all members for the closure of this most popular thread due to my posting.

    Kind regards,

    T100
    Last edited by T100; 14-11-09 at 02:30.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Felt this might be an appropriate song to listen to whilst contemplating:

    YouTube - al green - jesus is waiting

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    Felt this might be an appropriate song to listen to whilst contemplating:

    YouTube - al green - jesus is waiting
    This too:

    YouTube - Ave Maria - Christina England Hale (Hitman 2007)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    Hi Patricia,

    This thread is to point out the inconsistencies in Moderation. I have "hijacked" the Drop one keep one thread and if needed will accept the banning that has been afforded to other members for such behaviour and subsequent thread closures.

    Quarterpounder (pre-cooked weight) has deemed it necessary to ban others for such behaviour, but I am yet to be repremanded for my behaviour. I enjoy both participting in and reading the adventures of others on the boards and accept the consequences of my actions.

    I do hope that my actions will not be ban-warrenting but apologise to all members for the closure of this most popular thread due to my posting.

    Kind regards,

    T100
    I think you should at least get your facts straight before you make accusations.

    Who have I banned for such behavior exactly?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Could you make that font a tad bigger, QPH, I'm having trouble seeing it with my wee mouse eyes.

    And T100, why are you looking to get banned anyway? What inconsistencies are you trying to highlight?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    Hi Patricia,

    This thread is to point out the inconsistencies in Moderation. I have "hijacked" the Drop one keep one thread and if needed will accept the banning that has been afforded to other members for such behaviour and subsequent thread closures.

    Quarterpounder (pre-cooked weight) has deemed it necessary to ban others for such behaviour, but I am yet to be repremanded for my behaviour. I enjoy both participting in and reading the adventures of others on the boards and accept the consequences of my actions.

    I do hope that my actions will not be ban-warrenting but apologise to all members for the closure of this most popular thread due to my posting.

    Kind regards,

    T100
    Nice confession T100, but Fr. Casey is in charge of the E-I confessional.

    Leave it until the afternoon after he's gotten a few whiskies inside of him......otherwise the shock of seeing you after he pulls the hatch across could kill the auld fecker. Don't forget to bring along an escort for him and he'll go easy on the penance.

    PAX VOBISCUM.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 14-11-09 at 12:29.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Nice confession T100, but Fr. Casey is in charge of the E-I confessional.

    Leave it until the afternoon after he's gotten a few whiskies inside of him......otherwise the shock of seeing you after he pulls the hatch across could kill the auld fecker. Don't forget to bring along an escort for him and he'll go easy on the penance.

    PAX VOBISCUM.
    You might have to wait a while. I've heard he's in hospital recovering from my confession.

    Speaking of which, why isn't my confession up yet?

    ET CUM SPIRITU TUO

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I'm still waiting to hear who I have banned for hijacking threads.

    Very easy to make an allegation and not bother to back it up with proof...

    Are you going to tell us who I banned T100 or apologize for your error?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Vatican
    Posts
    275
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear who I have banned for hijacking threads.

    Very easy to make an allegation and not bother to back it up with proof...

    Are you going to tell us who I banned T100 or apologize for your error?
    OK. I apologise for the fact that I stated you banned someone.
    I meant to say you closed the thread. That stated, you wished you could ban someone. Napoleonic syndrome comes to mind, not that I think about your wee dick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Nice confession T100, but Fr. Casey is in charge of the E-I confessional.

    Leave it until the afternoon after he's gotten a few whiskies inside of him......otherwise the shock of seeing you after he pulls the hatch across could kill the auld fecker. Don't forget to bring along an escort for him and he'll go easy on the penance.

    PAX VOBISCUM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    You might have to wait a while. I've heard he's in hospital recovering from my confession.

    Speaking of which, why isn't my confession up yet?

    ET CUM SPIRITU TUO
    Mine's up now, if anyone cares.

    Still waiting for T100's.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •