Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Why was my ad thread locked!?!?!?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Angry Why was my ad thread locked!?!?!?

    So far I didn't get any relevant explanation, neither I know who did it. I was only advised, that if I'm not happy with the actions taken on my payed thread, then I shall take it higher to AdStaff etc. which I did and the reply was, to discuss it with the mods again, as AdStaff has nothing to do with those actions.

    I was told, that there are some invisible rules, only mods know about. It doesnt surprice me, as here it is common that the rules appear and dissapear when it suits.

    I am very upset that this is what I get for my 100e weekly advertising fee - a locked thread and no explanation.


    And least but not last, I want to say, that I was decided never to post on this forum again, as all I've always got was only slandering. Unfortunatelly now I have to post here because nobody is willing to give me any explanation by Pm.


    Anf if someone asks me, what I think the mods doing here - I will say : Yesterday someone was pissing on my ad thread and it took 4 hours and 3 reports before they deleted it ( although a mod, Sarah and AdStaff were on line) yet my thread was locked briefly without any warning or explanation to me.

    Oh, of course, I almost forgot - I did actually got an explanation - that it isnt fair to other paying advertisers if my thread is busy with replies and thus is always on top. Surprisingly enough, at this very moment there is another thread twice as long as mine which doesnt bother anyone. Also I dont restrict anyone from posting on other escorts thread, do I. So it is not my fault, that people decide to react on my ad. I think if it s off topic, then it should be deleted and creators warned but if the thread is locked, then I'm the one who is punished and who gets less for the advertising fee. And what for am I punished?? For breaking some "invisible" rule???!!?? I dint break any rule!


    And if there are some twits, who wants to take this opportunity and come and piss on me again, then I'll tell them it is not neccessary because this time Anna is really in bad mood.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Exclamation suprise, suprise!

    surprise, surprise anna!

    i knew you had been complaining about me to the staff here, because i posted " are in you bad mood" on your advertising thread, as i got a pm from a mod yesterday asking me not to post on your thread, well i pm'd back and said yea no problem, i will give the lady nothing to complain about!

    if my memory serves me correct, didn't you post the same thing about me, on blond nikky's thread the day after i had been to see you, so you can post about me but you go crying to the mods if i post nothing malicious about you, only are you in bad mood, to me that's just being sarcastic, not rude!

    so do me a favour come down of your high horse, as your not number 1 escort on this site, and keep out of my way, and i will keep out of yours, end of subject ok! thank you HWDW!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Anna, I have made this point that it is not fair on you to lock the thread on a couple of occasions but QPH the mod that locked it has yet to reply to any of my posts just El Gordos. I also pointed out that why should you be punished because your ad was popular, that's just good advertising yet he decided that because other girls aren't as popular you should be punished!! Shame on you QPH

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    So far I didn't get any relevant explanation, neither I know who did it. I was only advised, that if I'm not happy with the actions taken on my payed thread, then I shall take it higher to AdStaff etc. which I did and the reply was, to discuss it with the mods again, as AdStaff has nothing to do with those actions.

    I was told, that there are some invisible rules, only mods know about. It doesnt surprice me, as here it is common that the rules appear and dissapear when it suits.

    I am very upset that this is what I get for my 100e weekly advertising fee - a locked thread and no explanation.


    And least but not last, I want to say, that I was decided never to post on this forum again, as all I've always got was only slandering. Unfortunatelly now I have to post here because nobody is willing to give me any explanation by Pm.


    Anf if someone asks me, what I think the mods doing here - I will say : Yesterday someone was pissing on my ad thread and it took 4 hours and 3 reports before they deleted it ( although a mod, Sarah and AdStaff were on line) yet my thread was locked briefly without any warning or explanation to me.

    Oh, of course, I almost forgot - I did actually got an explanation - that it isnt fair to other paying advertisers if my thread is busy with replies and thus is always on top. Surprisingly enough, at this very moment there is another thread twice as long as mine which doesnt bother anyone. Also I dont restrict anyone from posting on other escorts thread, do I. So it is not my fault, that people decide to react on my ad. I think if it s off topic, then it should be deleted and creators warned but if the thread is locked, then I'm the one who is punished and who gets less for the advertising fee. And what for am I punished?? For breaking some "invisible" rule???!!?? I dint break any rule!


    And if there are some twits, who wants to take this opportunity and come and piss on me again, then I'll tell them it is not neccessary because this time Anna is really in bad mood.
    I can only assume that one of the other moderators locked your thread as a precautionary measure to prevent the following rule being continually broken on the thread:


    Hijacking Adverts
    It is not acceptable for one escort to hijack another escort's advert by adding an advert for themselves to the original escort's advert thread. It is also unacceptable for a client or anybody else to try to interfere with any escort's advertising on the message boards. If you have had a bad experience with an escort you can leave a review or post about it in the 'Warnings' section, but don't harass the service provider about it via posting on their advert threads.

    You yourself reported three posts on that thread because other members were engaging in general chatter on it and when I came on-line I deleted four posts from it. So, you are correct in that you did not break any rule.......but others were. So the rule is not invisible, it's in one of the stickies at the top of the forum and we hope, that in the not to distant future, we will be in a position to roll out clearer and more encompassing rules.

    As regards the 100 Euro advertising fee, that is for your page advertisement for one week; it has nothing to do with the community section which is free for every registered member to post on.

    P.S. Nice photo Sonny.....I'd invite you to join me, but the bath is'nt big enough.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Anna, I have made this point that it is not fair on you to lock the thread on a couple of occasions but QPH the mod that locked it has yet to reply to any of my posts just El Gordos. I also pointed out that why should you be punished because your ad was popular, that's just good advertising yet he decided that because other girls aren't as popular you should be punished!! Shame on you QPH
    The thing is, that QPH told me, it wasnt him who locked it..........
    I'm glad you share my opinion on this matter. It is only up to the other escorts, how appealing will their ad threads be and how much attention they get. As far as I know, there are no restriction about what form an ad is supposed to take. It doesnt have to be only "C'mon, call me, I have big boobs and low price!" I'm just being punished here for originality. Hmmmmmmmm, this remains me about my childhood in the socialistic block..........

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I can only assume that one of the other moderators locked your thread as a precautionary measure to prevent the following rule being continually broken on the thread:


    Hijacking Adverts
    It is not acceptable for one escort to hijack another escort's advert by adding an advert for themselves to the original escort's advert thread. It is also unacceptable for a client or anybody else to try to interfere with any escort's advertising on the message boards. If you have had a bad experience with an escort you can leave a review or post about it in the 'Warnings' section, but don't harass the service provider about it via posting on their advert threads.

    You yourself reported three posts on that thread because other members were engaging in general chatter on it and when I came on-line I deleted four posts from it. So, you are correct in that you did not break any rule.......but others were. So the rule is not invisible, it's in one of the stickies at the top of the forum and we hope, that in the not to distant future, we will be in a position to roll out clearer and more encompassing rules.

    As regards the 100 Euro advertising fee, that is for your page advertisement for one week; it has nothing to do with the community section which is free for every registered member to post on.

    P.S. Nice photo Sonny.....I'd invite you to join me, but the bath is'nt big enough.


    Let me correct you, me myself reported only one post but twice, I dint mind the other ones at all. It is just one person who harrases me all the time and repeatedly against all the warning he gets...
    At the time the thread was locked there was nobody interfering there. It was in a stadium of peaceful discussion with my clients.
    If you say others were breaking rules, were they by any chance warned?
    So qph didnt lock the thread, you didnt lock the thread........who is left

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    surprise, surprise anna!

    i knew you had been complaining about me to the staff here, because i posted " are in you bad mood" on your advertising thread, as i got a pm from a mod yesterday asking me not to post on your thread, well i pm'd back and said yea no problem, i will give the lady nothing to complain about!

    if my memory serves me correct, didn't you post the same thing about me, on blond nikky's thread the day after i had been to see you, so you can post about me but you go crying to the mods if i post nothing malicious about you, only are you in bad mood, to me that's just being sarcastic, not rude!

    so do me a favour come down of your high horse, as your not number 1 escort on this site, and keep out of my way, and i will keep out of yours, end of subject ok! thank you HWDW!
    HWDW,

    From what you have just posted, another moderator requested that you not hijack Anna's advertising thread anymore and/or stop trying to harass her.

    While this may not be an advertising thread, harassment is against the rules in any part of the Escort Community section and in E-I in general.

    I don't know what issues, if any you have with Anna, and I don't care, and I have no wish to try and make you get on with her as you may have a perfectly valid reason for disliking her. However you are right in one regard, you would be better to keep out of each others way and ignore one another....it would make less work for the moderators.

    Thank you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs up thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    HWDW,

    From what you have just posted, another moderator requested that you not hijack Anna's advertising thread anymore and/or stop trying to harass her.

    While this may not be an advertising thread, harassment is against the rules in any part of the Escort Community section and in E-I in general.

    I don't know what issues, if any you have with Anna, and I don't care, and I have no wish to try and make you get on with her as you may have a perfectly valid reason for disliking her. However you are right in one regard, you would be better to keep out of each others way and ignore one another....it would make less work for the moderators.

    Thank you.
    no problem carlos, it will be my pleasure

    thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Let me correct you, me myself reported only one post but twice, I dint mind the other ones at all. It is just one person who harrases me all the time and repeatedly against all the warning he gets...
    At the time the thread was locked there was nobody interfering there. It was in a stadium of peaceful discussion with my clients.
    If you say others were breaking rules, were they by any chance warned?
    So qph didnt lock the thread, you didnt lock the thread........who is left
    I stand corrected, I was going by your initial post which stated that 3 reports had been lodged about the thread.

    As to the "stadium of peaceful discussion with my clients" bit, that's what General Chat is there for. Advertising forums are for escorts to post adverts and for prospective clients to post questions regarding service etc. which you can then answer. Turning your advertising thread into "a stadium of peaceful discussion" is just a method of continuously bumping it up and if you encourage others to engage with you on your thread in this manner, you have to expect the rough as well as the smooth.

    And yes, I think it's clear from HWDW's post above that he did receive a request/warning from Qph not to interfere with your thread. The reason for deletion against each deleted post explains quite clearly in most cases why that post was deleted and is there for everyone to see. In the case of the posts that I deleted, apart from HWDW post which was having a go at you, the others were general chatter where people were holding a discussion among themselves rather than with you, they were not asking any questions nor contributing in any way to your advertisement or to the membership gaining a better understanding of you or your services.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I think

    Hwdw you clearly have issues with anna relating to your appt and the review you can take pops at each other in the public forum but you can't follow her into her ad. That is her work and you can't mess with it.

    Anna it would be a pity if you stopped posting here I don't usually agree with you but as I told you before I think your smart and funny. Besides it's a bit insulting to me that my jibes couldn't get rid of you but this jonhnny come lately gets shot of you that easily.

    The ad well it wasn't really an ad in the traditional sense but there is no rule saying she can't post an ad in any way she sees fit. It shouldn't have been locked or moved and if the mods have a problem with it they should make a ruling on what is and what is not an ad.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •