Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: And itís here again, nothing new...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Lightbulb And itís here again, nothing new...

    Kitten - Stunning Brunette Beauty Escort London, Hungarian Escort, London Earl's Court (SW5) Escort

    Melisa - High Class Brunette Escort London, Eastern European Escort, London Baker Street (W1) Escort


    Elisa, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Caty, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland


    Next fake photo. From this website we have seen on EI 4 girls alreadyÖall fake...



    How come some of the photos were varified? Again? ???



    Here on EI were 2 otheres girls who downloaded photos from this website as well. But they are gone from the website now...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Hi,All photos are removed .....thank you for your help
    Today I have Day Of Fake Photos in here


    Regards

    JUlia

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Hi,All photos are removed .....thank you for your help
    Today I have Day Of Fake Photos in here


    Regards

    JUlia
    Poor girls Well,just check that website... may u will find more fake photos here...


    Have a great weekend girls

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    at least your photos are genuine because to be honest our avatar is fake

    Julia

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    at least your photos are genuine because to be honest our avatar is fake

    Julia
    Hehehe,but i am real ANGEL Blond ANGEL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    well I'm not blond but Laura is our blond Angel in office

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    well I'm not blond but Laura is our blond Angel in office


    Blond angels are everywhere Didn't you know that?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Maybe they are everywhere-I have nothing to do with Angel devils2

    Julia

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Maybe they are everywhere-I have nothing to do with Angel devils2

    Julia

    Haha,we would be good match then ANGEL with EVIL I like bad girls


    Nikky

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Kitten - Stunning Brunette Beauty Escort London, Hungarian Escort, London Earl's Court (SW5) Escort

    Melisa - High Class Brunette Escort London, Eastern European Escort, London Baker Street (W1) Escort


    Elisa, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Caty, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland


    Next fake photo. From this website we have seen on EI 4 girls alreadyÖall fake...



    How come some of the photos were varified? Again? ???



    Here on EI were 2 otheres girls who downloaded photos from this website as well. But they are gone from the website now...
    detective blond chick nikky well done no messing with you girl

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •