Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have this fantasy:

Talking I have this fantasy:

I am a nun in a monastery and I fall in love with the new priest. At first I only give him bashful glances an later I try to catch his attention by lifting the skirt "accidentally" in front of him. He is still resisting and once, at a convenient moment, when we are alone, I confess, that I am having "fantasies" about him. He is obviously delighted but will firmly acknowledge me, that this is not acceptable and I need to be punished to forget these shameful thoughts...
    In order for the punishment to be properly humiliating, I will have to take off all my clothes and then I get spanked on my naked bottom. I need to realize, how dangerous are such thoughts and so there will be several oral and manual techniques performed on my virgin body, until I admit, that these activities are utterly devilish.
    The priest is struggling to stay in celibacy but at this stage his massive erection rules his mind and everything goes out of the hand......

Who wants to play this out with me?
    No, i don't have a nun outfit.. for me it is more about the psychic part, about the excitement of trying to hold as long as possible and resist the temptation and at the same time tickle all senses till madness and then just release the tense and follow the instinct stormily.

Other fantasies are welcome! There's nothing as important as variety in sex, isn't it?

Talking Hot..

Very articulate anna.

Please tell me you have those lovely airline stewardess suits!

What an aphrodistic

Reviews

ive always wanted to screw a nun.... just so i could say i had

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I am a nun in a monastery and I fall in love with the new priest. At first I only give him bashful glances an later I try to catch his attention by lifting the skirt "accidentally" in front of him. He is still resisting and once, at a convenient moment, when we are alone, I confess, that I am having "fantasies" about him. He is obviously delighted but will firmly acknowledge me, that this is not acceptable and I need to be punished to forget these shameful thoughts...
    In order for the punishment to be properly humiliating, I will have to take off all my clothes and then I get spanked on my naked bottom. I need to realize, how dangerous are such thoughts and so there will be several oral and manual techniques performed on my virgin body, until I admit, that these activities are utterly devilish.
    The priest is struggling to stay in celibacy but at this stage his massive erection rules his mind and everything goes out of the hand......

Who wants to play this out with me?
    No, i don't have a nun outfit.. for me it is more about the psychic part, about the excitement of trying to hold as long as possible and resist the temptation and at the same time tickle all senses till madness and then just release the tense and follow the instinct stormily.

Other fantasies are welcome! There's nothing as important as variety in sex, isn't it?
    I lift up your tunic and behold there is a lovely pussy staring at me, I smother my face with this lovely pussy and then I turn your erotic body around, I gaze upon this cute ass and kiss it, thrusting my tongue as far up it as I can get - and then I wake up.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I lift up your tunic and behold there is a lovely pussy staring at me, I smother my face with this lovely pussy and then I turn your erotic body around, I gaze upon this cute ass and kiss it, thrusting my tongue as far up it as I can get - and then I wake up.
    ha ha .. with wet sheets no doubt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    ha ha .. with wet sheets no doubt
    I seem to have a one tracked mind.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dreamingdog.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	14417
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    You are lying on your belly on the bed. With one hand I run my fingers through your hair and with the other I stroke your ass as I kiss my way from your ear down your neck to your shoulder...

Wait a second! That's not a fantasy, that's a memory!

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Talking Blankman! Ploy!

You still didn't get the room for yerselves?!?!

BTW this is a sex thread and it's mine, so all I want to see here is sex or nice pictures. If you want to talk sports or funerals etc. on this side, I am sure you will be welcomed to do so in the general forum

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    You are lying on your belly on the bed. With one hand I run my fingers through your hair and with the other I stroke your ass as I kiss my way from your ear down your neck to your shoulder...

Wait a second! That's not a fantasy, that's a memory!
    Gordo is learning how to multi task...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default My fantasy

I have a fantasy.

I come out of the shower to find Anna on the bed pleasuring herself, I sit on the end of the bed and watch as she slowly opens her leg apart and lets me watch.
    Anna then slowly draws herself to her knees on the bed and takes my cock between her breasts, rubbing it gently between them.
    She then lies me down on the bed and takes me in her mouth as I lick her pussy.
    Just as it seems I can take no more she stops turns around and slowly slides down onto me......

The great thing about fantasys is that they can, sometimes become reality..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast