Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Expensive

  1. #1

    Default Expensive

    Was in Dublin during the week and wanted to be with a mature Escort. Rang and met Carla. Cost €200 supposidly for an hour. But she really left me dead and was all over in 30 mins. I felt cheated that I paid for an hour and only got that time. I was hoping for some sensual stuff, but the blow job was good,but felt all she wanted was to take my money and get rid of me.

    Wont be going Back

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockie
    Was in Dublin during the week and wanted to be with a mature Escort. Rang and met Carla. Cost €200 supposidly for an hour. But she really left me dead and was all over in 30 mins. I felt cheated that I paid for an hour and only got that time. I was hoping for some sensual stuff, but the blow job was good,but felt all she wanted was to take my money and get rid of me.

    Wont be going Back
    Unfortuently there's alot of that going on, in the escort scene in Ireland. Best check reviews whenever you can or ask on some forums like these beforehand. I'm not that experienced with escorts in Ireland, but I've had some quite dodgy experiences, and some great ones.

  3. Default

    In germany you pay 150 for an hour and you can cum as often as you can, so you will never go home before the hour is over.

    As i am coming to Dublin and Limerick next week, i may test the irish escorts, and hopefully not for the last time...

    regards

  4. Default

    I am going to Munich in Dec any contact details for girls


    Quote Originally Posted by mmman
    In germany you pay 150 for an hour and you can cum as often as you can, so you will never go home before the hour is over.

    As i am coming to Dublin and Limerick next week, i may test the irish escorts, and hopefully not for the last time...

    regards

  5. Default Munich, Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by diggerxxx
    I am going to Munich in Dec any contact details for girls
    In Munich be careful, do not go in bars inside the inner city area, there is no sex allowed...

    look at these boards: there are some nice chicks from munich listet there, some expensive, some cheaper: Do not know, if the language can be switched to english...

    http://www.lustscout.to/wbboard/ there is a small section Bayern in the Süddeutschland Area

    http://www.red-apel.de/ klick on eroladies in the left menu and you will get a map of Germany, choose Bayern and you get a lot of chicks based in munich some with phone, email, homepage....

    http://www.nette-nutten.de/ scroll down to enter and in the left search field enter München, There are some clubs listed too...

    http://www.brd-kontakte.de/plzbrd.htm

    there are many more....

    I wish you a pleasant stay in Germany, and share your experience, as i never tried some chicks in Munich, but i will go there.

    regards

  6. Default

    I'm heading to Moscow in two weeks, and I'll let you know how that goes. Appartently rates are in the region of 150-170 dollars for the night. Sure you get some asking for that amount for an hour, but its still alot more affordable than here.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    A price thread that wasn't locked,,,imagine that...

  8. #8

    Default

    Stick with the ladies with a good positive reviews as the punters can't be wrong

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,102

    Default

    Whoops!
    Thread now closed
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (13-03-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (13-03-15), hornylimerick (16-03-15), Melindablondey (14-03-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •