Thread: noisy sex!

Reviews

Default noisy sex!

A 48 year old Woman who claimed a sex antisocial behaviour order(ASBO) for noisy lovemaking breached her human rights lost an appeal against the order yesterday. She claims she is unable to stop the loud shouting & screaming she makes during lovemaking with her husband. After neighbours, a postman & a woman taking her child to school complained the couple were hit with a noise abatement notice
    The court heard that the couples nightly sex was making their neighbours lives hell, neighbours said their noises were 'unnatural' & drowned out the sound on their televisions, their lovemaking sessions would usually start at midnight & last for 2 to 3hrs every night of the week The woman said in court
    ''I am sympathetic to the neighbours but it is not something I am doing on purpose''
    Irish Times newspaper today

Reviews

Worst thread ever

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    A 48 year old Woman who claimed a sex antisocial behaviour order(ASBO) for noisy lovemaking breached her human rights lost an appeal against the order yesterday. She claims she is unable to stop the loud shouting & screaming she makes during lovemaking with her husband. After neighbours, a postman & a woman taking her child to school complained the couple were hit with a noise abatement notice
    The court heard that the couples nightly sex was making their neighbours lives hell, neighbours said their noises were 'unnatural' & drowned out the sound on their televisions, their lovemaking sessions would usually start at midnight & last for 2 to 3hrs every night of the week The woman said in court
    ''I am sympathetic to the neighbours but it is not something I am doing on purpose''
    Irish Times newspaper today
    Has an ASBO ever been issued against someone for pulling their mickey I wonder?
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Thumbs up clear out!

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Has an ASBO ever been issued against someone for pulling their mickey I wonder?
    wcl, i dont think there is an ASBO for pulling your mickey

but i do know these ladies, are going around to ep's, this week to clean out his used knicker collection, as the neighbours say theres a strange smell coming from his house!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    wcl, i dont think there is an ASBO for pulling your mickey

but i do know these ladies, are going around to ep's, this week to clean out his used knicker collection, as the neighbours say theres a strange smell coming from his house!

I pull my mickey behind the curtains watching babes passing by no harm in that now is there?..

Reviews

Wink clean

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I pull my mickey behind the curtains watching babes passing by no harm in that now is there?..
    no harm in that mate

just make sure you get them curtains dry cleaned, or they be all hard