Blog Entries

Default Ive being called one

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Westie's a nut
    some liars going these days,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    they should give a guy like this a job as a chat show host but this is Ireland.If you speak differently from the norm or stand up for yourself ,your a nut,or a scum or your something.

RTE are a fuckin disaster.They had a chance to do Father Ted,one of the best comedys made and they wouldnt do it because it might upset the church????????Instead a British crowd did it instead.

They had an outstanding opportunity with Terry Wogan but he left and went to the UK stations instead.

Talent is not recognised or appriciated in this narrow minded shithole of a country.

Westside.
    the guy is clearly mentally unwell he needs help not a job with RTE. There is a video of him berating David Begg at the march last week.

He doesn't have talent he has a mental illness.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

maybe he is just at the end of his tether, and needed to vent.. it happens..

Blog Entries

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    maybe he is just at the end of his tether, and needed to vent.. it happens..
    he is probably sick of low money and looking at all the shit thats going on.I would rarely even blink an eye at shit but i have to admit the way the gov are fuckin the ppl of this country does piss me off.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 11-11-09 at 15:36.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    he is probably sick of low money and looking at all the shit thats going on.I would raely even blink an eye at shit but i have to admit the way the gov are fuckin the ppl of this country does piss me off.

Westside.
    you're not alone there man

Blog Entries

Default Listen to that segment again

Who has more dignity and who speak the truth more?

Kenny could care less about financial hardship.

The minister says at the end that we all have a voice that will be heard and its a difficult time for everyone?

Thats bullshit.Gov ministers continue to fuck about claiming huge expenses while the ppl struggle.Gov ministers are still well off even after taking a 10% pay cut.Others suffer.

Sorry but the only person with any dignity that spoke the truth was the so called nut.The rest of the sheep of Ireland clapped when Kenny said they give everyone a voice just stopping short of putting a name on the guy.

By the way Kenny didnt defend his pay either did he?

Seriously,
    Westside.

Default begg kenny

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    the guy is clearly mentally unwell he needs help not a job with RTE. There is a video of him berating David Begg at the march last week.

He doesn't have talent he has a mental illness.

Would not fault him for berating Begg, Kenny, or any of the overpaid piss heads leading us up the garden path. Pearse, Connolly etc died to rid us of the English upper class domination, and we replace them with our own assholes.

Hats off to that man, more like him and things might happen. Took balls to do it, I say he told more truth in five mins than Frontline did since it went on air.
    I cursed and scratched at the devil's hand as he stood in front of me,
    Then one last pull of his big cigar and he finally set me FREE !!!

From Hell to Paradise, I have always paid the price !!!

Reviews

on the paper today it stated he had a few mental breakdowns a severe one in '95 as Westside said nothing to do with his outburst but it had everything to do with an ordinary man like the most of us, sick &tired of being fucked about by this government while others cream off ridiculous wages..

Reviews

here here, that bloke was on the local radio down here today, and he sounded normal enough, he is just severely pissed off with the likes of Kenny et al, overpaid wankstains who contribute nothing to society... and we are paying for the likes of that wanker.. er.. well im not, cos i dont have a TV licence lol..

Blog Entries

Question Even if he wasnt normal

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    here here, that bloke was on the local radio down here today, and he sounded normal enough, he is just severely pissed off with the likes of Kenny et al, overpaid wankstains who contribute nothing to society... and we are paying for the likes of that wanker.. er.. well im not, cos i dont have a TV licence lol..
    he made a very valid point that night and a point which Kenny shyed away from defending or at least giving his opinion to the viewpoint.

Westside.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast