Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Media about Frontline giy

Blog Entries

Default Media about Frontline giy

Was just in the shop and saw some headlines about the Frontline guy that lashed out at Kenny.Once again i realised exactly why i dont buy this bs and never will.

I saw remarked claiming he is a racist and a nut.Well heres a newsflash.Its completly irrelevant whether he is a racist or a nut or whatever the media claim.Whats important is whether what he said on that show was true and i believe it was.

Granted there is far worse than Kenny out there the guy made a valid point which again goes to show what Ireland is like.Funny thing ppl said Einstein was a nut too and Edison too.

The point that this man made being that a guy making Kennys money for so little hours pointing at elected members of goverment and accussing them of all sorts is bs.

As a sidenote ,how many ppl can get that passionate and emotional about something yet remain very articulate and clear?His temper got in the way a bit and if he kept that down abit he was flying but all in all i think he is far from a nut that the media claim.

typical,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 11-11-09 at 08:48.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Was just in the shop and saw some headlines about the Frontline guy that lashed out at Kenny.Once again i realised exactly why i dont buy this bs and never will.

I saw remarked claiming he is a racist and a nut.Well heres a newsflash.Its completly irrelevant whether he is a racist or a nut or whatever the media claim.Whats important is whether what he said on that show was true and i believe it was.

Granted there is far worse than Kenny out there the guy made a valid point which again goes to show what Ireland is like.Funny thing ppl said Einstein was a nut too and Edison too.

The point that this man made being that a guy making Kennys money for so little hours pointing at elected members of goverment and accussing them of all sorts is bs.

As a sidenote ,how many ppl can get that passionate and emotional about something yet remain very articulate and clear?His temper got in the way a bit and if he kept that down abit he was flying but all in all i think he is far from a nut that the media claim.

typical,
    Westside.
    have to say i thought he was fantastic,the money thrown at the likes of pat kenny is stupid,fuckin ridicilous.this fucker gets the same child benefits paid to him as the average joe soap thats really strugglein at the min and wat was it,3 times the wage of the us president.i mean wat the fuck.why???it was obivious this bloke was gonna be tarred by the media
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

YouTube - The Frontline

let him rage.....people's faces around him are awesome

Reviews

yeah he certainly gave it to Kenny with both barrells.. but im sure Pat was able to console himself when he got back to his trophy mansion, and threw a few blocks of 50Euro notes on the fire to keep himself warm... its a tough life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    yeah he certainly gave it to Kenny with both barrells.. but im sure Pat was able to console himself when he got back to his trophy mansion, and threw a few blocks of 50Euro notes on the fire to keep himself warm... its a tough life.
    we'd better stop posting on the same forums, some people are finding it difficult to keep up.

Blog Entries

Default Another thing

they should give a guy like this a job as a chat show host but this is Ireland.If you speak differently from the norm or stand up for yourself ,your a nut,or a scum or your something.

RTE are a fuckin disaster.They had a chance to do Father Ted,one of the best comedys made and they wouldnt do it because it might upset the church????????Instead a British crowd did it instead.

They had an outstanding opportunity with Terry Wogan but he left and went to the UK stations instead.

Talent is not recognised or appriciated in this narrow minded shithole of a country.

Westside.

Blog Entries

they should give a guy like this a job as a chat show host but this is Ireland.If you speak differently from the norm or stand up for yourself ,your a nut,or a scum or your something.

RTE are a fuckin disaster.They had a chance to do Father Ted,one of the best comedys made and they wouldnt do it because it might upset the church????????Instead a British crowd did it instead.

They had an outstanding opportunity with Terry Wogan but he left and went to the UK stations instead.

Talent is not recognised or appriciated in this narrow minded shithole of a country.

Westside.
    Seriously?? Talent??

I understand you appreciate the balls that man had to stand up and say what a lot of people are thinking, but he is neither friendly to the eye nor vocally ept enough to be a chat show host.

I see you left out Graham Norton too, lol

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    Seriously?? Talent??

I understand you appreciate the balls that man had to stand up and say what a lot of people are thinking, but he is neither friendly to the eye nor vocally ept enough to be a chat show host.

I see you left out Graham Norton too, lol
    the talent i speak of is those that rte lost such as Morgan,Wogan etc and of course talent in general.In this country its not what you know or how good you are but who you know and how well you DONT rock the boat.Rock the boat and youll be scorned upon like some tramp.

by the way a good chat host to my mind anyway is one who drills the msot out of the guest on the subjects that ppl want to here ,everything included.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Rock the boat and youll be scorned upon like some tramp.

Westside.
    Hilarious, and true as well.

Sorry I thought you meant that lunatic from Frontline had talent....now just ask yourself do I mean Kenny or the intruder lol

Reviews

Funny thing ppl said Einstein was a nut too and Edison too.

Westie's a nut

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast