Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World Cup Playoff

Reviews

Ireland to lose both legs. Don't underestimate our natural shitness.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    I am English but living here for 15 yrs and of course want Irish success.
    You feckers are too much the pessimist.
    The current World Champs Italy failed to beat Ireland twice.
    Ireland scored 3 goals in these 2 games.
    The French are not a team,they are egotistical individuals.
    The French manager Domenech is naive,he has insulted the Irish team by dissmissing them as
    second rate has beens, -- that has to be a huge incentive to give 100%+.
    Trappatoni is a top-class Manager and an expert motivator.
    Finally , Screw the Frogs !!
    I hope you are right in what you are saying but remember those games against Italy were in the group stages where a draw was a good result for both teams.When it comes to playoff games Ireland do not have a good record at all.They have only come through one playoff tie (against Iran in November 2001) and have lost playoffs against Holland Belgium and Turkey.
    OK Trappatoni is a good manager but I still feel that France will be too strong for them.
    Now if Andy Reid was playing I would have some confidence but unfortunately he wont be.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I hope you are right in what you are saying but remember those games against Italy were in the group stages where a draw was a good result for both teams.When it comes to playoff games Ireland do not have a good record at all.They have only come through one playoff tie (against Iran in November 2001) and have lost playoffs against Holland Belgium and Turkey.
    OK Trappatoni is a good manager but I still feel that France will be too strong for them.
    Now if Andy Reid was playing I would have some confidence but unfortunately he wont be.
    Fuck Andy Reid.....he's not in the squad, we all miss him but it's academic whether or not he'd make a difference....

apparently he's shite on the guitar too...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    Fuck Andy Reid.....he's not in the squad, we all miss him but it's academic whether or not he'd make a difference....

apparently he's shite on the guitar too...

Seems like Trap thinks he is.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Andy Reid may well be a good football player.. infact i would say he is gifted.. he is also a chubby chops, who has no athleticsm... i mean, he had to get a personal trainer to help him lose 8 kilos over the summer.. thats 1 stone 3lbs.... how can a professional footie player be carrying that amount of weight around and expect to be taken seriously ?? he has a double chin and beer belly.. no wonder he isnt in the starting 11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123