Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rats

Reviews

Default Temporary Bannings

Rule:

Impersonating Others
    Persons maliciously impersonating any other user or person here will be permanently banned. In the past people have impersonated others here in a humorous way, especially celebrities and well known people. We do have a sense of humour, but to ensure your joke is not potentially harmful, please make it clear you are a comedy impersonator and not the actual person. For example don’t register as “Barack Obama” but “Barack Obama Clone” or “Barack Obama Fan” would be fine.

According to the above rule, both Alechoran and Nicegirlsarenice have been banned for 3 days for attempting to make it look as if E-I staff had edited their posts i.e impersonation with malicious intent.

Reviews

its strange.. why would someone deliberately do that,when they know the mods are going to see it straight off ?

Reviews

I read it as both of them editing out pieces of their own posts and trying to make it look as if a member of E-I staff had done this so as to curtail their freedom of speech. I have no idea as to their reasons for doing this.....in Alec's case probably as a joke.......but you'd need to ask them when they get back on Saturday morning.

I hope the weather is nice wherever the hell they are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I read it as both of them editing out pieces of their own posts and trying to make it look as if a member of E-I staff had done this so as to curtail their freedom of speech. I have no idea as to their reasons for doing this.....in Alec's case probably as a joke.......but you'd need to ask them when they get back on Saturday morning.

that's crazy, alechoran (I know we're not exactly friends) is a real character on here, he must have been joking.

Banning is a bit harsh isn't it??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Not approving of what he and Nicegirls did or anything like that but isnt it ironic that Alechoran is now a genuine Banned User.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    that's crazy, alechoran (I know we're not exactly friends) is a real character on here, he must have been joking.

Banning is a bit harsh isn't it??
    I guess the rules have to be enforced regardless of who breaks them.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

I think there is a lack of common sense here Horans post is clearly a joke and there is no one called EI stasi
    Nicegirls post to me is a more deliberate attempt to cause confusion. I presume carlos banned both so as to appear to be fair and not picking on nicegirls but I think it was a mistake.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I guess the rules have to be enforced regardless of who breaks them.
    Exactly WCL......just being impartial.

Reviews

and thats what its all about.. being impartial!!.. nice one...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    and thats what its all about.. being impartial!!.. nice one...
    Exactly, applying the rules fairly and impartially.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast