Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Planker and ploy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Talking Planker and ploy

    Do ploy26 and plankmann punt as a couple, thats brill. They are always up each others holes on the forum. So lads do ye punt as a couple or not?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking sure do

    Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Do ploy26 and plankmann punt as a couple, thats brill. They are always up each others holes on the forum. So lads do ye punt as a couple or not?
    they sure do, they even bring there own towels!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    but if they have the same ip mods should check it am i right???
    but one person two internet connection at the same time no reviews bit strange for me.......

    sorry i didnt want to hurt anybody...but..!!!!!
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornynaomi View Post
    but if they have the same ip mods should check it am i right???
    but one person two internet connection at the same time no reviews bit strange for me.......

    sorry i didnt want to hurt anybody...but..!!!!!
    Not the same person ploy is in cork and the other gobshite lives in another county with bad radio reception apparently.

    I don't think blank is a punter just a bullshitter. Ploy is a punter but not with female escorts.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Not the same person ploy is in cork and the other gobshite lives in another county with bad radio reception apparently.

    I don't think blank is a punter just a bullshitter. Ploy is a punter but not with female escorts.
    thnx!
    but still strange.....anyway if they have time 24/7 to make conversation with each other..well its not really a conversation always same oppinion......i dont give a shit...
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Do ploy26 and plankmann punt as a couple, thats brill. They are always up each others holes on the forum. So lads do ye punt as a couple or not?

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahah hahahahahahahhahahha...................ahh Christ pigsmickey, you've just made me wet myself.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 10-11-09 at 22:34.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Talking

    Glad to be of service Carlos, Usually I try to get escorts to wet themselves , for me that is, but whatever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •