Thread: Beating the record

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Beating the record

Im bored seeing "Most users ever online was 464, 04-07-07 at 18:54". How about we go for a new one make it 14-11-09. so heres what Im thinking everyone log on at 11pm tomorrow and see if we can change that line....... maybe im just spiteful because Im not in that 464! but lets give it a try anyway.

Reviews

It was before my time here but it must have had something to do with independence day. How can we get a crowd of yanks on here on the 14th. Maybe we could wait untill thanksgiving.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    How can we get a crowd of yanks on here on the 14th. Maybe we could wait untill thanksgiving.
    Tell them we struck oil in the basement and have a lodger by the name of ben fadden or other? E-I will be on the axis of evil in no time...

Smile

We could try telling them we have weapons of mass destruction

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkong View Post
    We could try telling them we have weapons of mass destruction
    And so we do

The Truth is out there.

Reviews

That's Dublin City Council's road crew with their pneumatic drills.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkong View Post
    Im bored seeing "Most users ever online was 464, 04-07-07 at 18:54". How about we go for a new one make it 14-11-09. so heres what Im thinking everyone log on at 11pm tomorrow and see if we can change that line....... maybe im just spiteful because Im not in that 464! but lets give it a try anyway.
    I have a better idea. We all log on to E-I on Christmas Day at say 3.15 pm after we've demolished the Christmas turkey and watched the Queen's speech. For a change, instead of gathering around the Christmas tree in a drunken stupor, get the whole family to gather around the laptop and show her in doors and the kids all the nice ladies that you have shagged over the past year.

Let's have a real E-I Community Spirit this Christmas!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Monkeynut (10-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I have a better idea. We all log on to E-I on Christmas Day at say 3.15 pm after we've demolished the Christmas turkey and watched the Queen's speech. For a change, instead of gathering around the Christmas tree in a drunken stupor, get the whole family to gather around the laptop and show her in doors and the kids all the nice ladies that you have shagged over the past year.

Let's have a real E-I Community Spirit this Christmas!
    Somehow Carlos I dont think there will be too many people who will go along with that suggestion.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Crikey - 04-07-07 at 18:54 - remember that chaps? What an EPIC internet moment.
    Those that were there will never forget it, those that weren't, well - sucks to be them...
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.