Thread: Attack thread removed from this forum

Blog Entries

Default Attack thread removed from this forum

Yes it has been. The lady was very brave to post here, but we wouldn't want to have her privacy etc too exposed. I hope you can all understand that.

Blog Entries

good move, let's hope she makes a speedy recovery

Reviews

deedin!........

Reviews

Angry cat & mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yes it has been. The lady was very brave to post here, but we wouldn't want to have her privacy etc too exposed. I hope you can all understand that.
    thanks patricia, good move!

as for dumb (blankman) and dumber (poly26) if you 2 want to play cat and mouse around he threads all day licking each others arse, then go and fucking do it some were else ok

the lady in question happens to be a good friend, and could do with out you 2( if its 2 people or just the same person) acting like a pair of idiots ok!

sorry if i offend you both, ffs sake stop licking each others arse!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    thanks patricia, good move!

as for dumb (blankman) and dumber (poly26) if you 2 want to play cat and mouse around he threads all day licking each others arse, then go and fucking do it some were else ok

the lady in question happens to be a good friend, and could do with out you 2( if its 2 people or just the same person) acting like a pair of idiots ok!

sorry if i offend you both, ffs sake stop licking each others arse!
    sorry, I wasn't aware you owned the forum and selected who could post where and when! I was simply trying to show some sympathy to the victim of a malicious crime.

really makes me wonder what goes through some people's heads on here.

next time, PM me if you have an issue.

good day to you.

I am locking this thread purely as a precaution given its very serious nature as its one time that a thread just cannot go off on a tangent into more trivial waters for page after page. It may well be unlocked by Patricia but this is locked pending her wishes.