Thread: " free ride " !

Reviews

Default " free ride " !

Just sharing a weird experience, ----- a short while back I picked up a working girl in Corks Andersons St. -- late teens,skirt so short knickers showing,black tights. a bit Gothic looking,curvy,Dub accent,caller herself Marie. -- I enquired of service/price etc. but instead she vetted me then proceeded to reveal that she was`nt a pro but wanted revenge on her boyfriend whom was cheating on her ! -- say no more -- back to her bedsit
    up Pats Hill , best wild-ride no holes barred session for yrs. -- totally F.O.C.-- the only stipulation was that she wanted Hickies applied to inner thighs and titties as a surprise for her man, to which I duly
    obliged. -- the next time I was in the City I called on her after a couple of Dutch Courages , -- was
    informed "New boyfriend on the scene", and to "Piss off, coz he was due to call", ---
    --- there`s grattitude !!!! ---
    --- Any other "freebee " exp`s ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    Just sharing a weird experience, ----- a short while back I picked up a working girl in Corks Andersons St. -- late teens,skirt so short knickers showing,black tights. a bit Gothic looking,curvy,Dub accent,caller herself Marie. -- I enquired of service/price etc. but instead she vetted me then proceeded to reveal that she was`nt a pro but wanted revenge on her boyfriend whom was cheating on her ! -- say no more -- back to her bedsit
    up Pats Hill , best wild-ride no holes barred session for yrs. -- totally F.O.C.-- the only stipulation was that she wanted Hickies applied to inner thighs and titties as a surprise for her man, to which I duly
    obliged. -- the next time I was in the City I called on her after a couple of Dutch Courages , -- was
    informed "New boyfriend on the scene", and to "Piss off, coz he was due to call", ---

you scored high on that one man, you lucky sod

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    she must be loaded.i mean if she`d any braincell she`d at least pretend she was a streetwalker since you enquired and got a few quid for herself